The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hews Bane Leather Drop Rates are TERRIBLE

Taisynn
Taisynn
✭✭✭✭✭
The leather drop rates in Hews Bane is TERRIBLE.

One Haj Mojo should drop a ton of leather scraps with it's size. It drops 0.

Lions drop 1 scrap or drop nothing.

I can kill 10 mudrabs and get nothing; usually killing one provides one scrap.

I can kill 10 Heron and get more leather from them than the actual lions, crocodiles, and skeevers. And they are level 1 and have no effort to kill.

Compared to gathering weeds (like jute and ironhide) and getting ore, we're barely getting anything for leatherworking.
PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit up Wrothgar
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't really noticed any difference from Hew to Wrothgar but you might be right. The drop rate is so much better than pre TG that I really don't mind.

If I ever need rubedo leather I still go to Old Orsinium...
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deer are fast and easy and plentiful in Wrothgar.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Could be worse... they can go back to pre-patch... 1 in 50 droped 1 piece of leather... Took a week to get enough to finish a writ.