Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU- Looking to trade for medium armour set bonusses

Fargo_H'gar
Im really liking the crafting of set bonusses.
I have some song of lamea, hundings rage and bulwark but nothing in medium armor. :'(

I play stamina nightblade so i fance the medium.

Can someone help me get it in medium armor?

I have 5 pieces hundings rage in heavy i can trade.
I will supply you with the leather and the rest of the materials if you can craft it for me.

Thanks a lot!

Fargo.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've wore a piece of armour it's bound ^^

Oh wait never read title properly
    Edited by leepalmer95 on April 19, 2016 9:26PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Fargo_H'gar
    Thanks for the reply though.

I thaught I had to reseach a part of hunding rage to be able to craft that part of hunding rage...... :D
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to research these sets, you just need a certain number of traits researched on each piece to create them (it's 6 traits for hundings). If you need help contact me in game and let me know what traits you're missing on which pieces and I'll mail you armor to research from so you can make your own medium set.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Fargo_H'gar
    Thank you so much for your offered help.

I had figured it out eventually. I have already made a combo of ashens grip and nights silence for myself and death wind and night silence for my friend.

I am full on researching atm and have the items to reasearch also stored in my bank, so i am good for now.
    But i will definitely msg if i am in need of something.

Thanks again! :)