Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are the 120 Champion Point bonuses a little underwhelming?

Beardimus
Beardimus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Considering how you have to sacrifice certain other areas to peak to 120 in one star, I find the passives for 120 a little underwhelming for a DPS. I am a PvP noob, and only at 240CP so long way off yet and very tight with my points, i'm sure if you have ample points its worth the marginal gains. but in case i'm missing out - anyone find them vital? enlightment me!
Xbox One | EU | EP
Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
Alts - - for the Lolz
Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach

Best Answer

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The magicka ones are a little bad to be honest.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Answer ✓
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a Stamina DPS, getting Unchained means that all abilities which are casted within 3 seconds of a CC-break are 80% cheaper. Using your biggest stamina requiring abilities (Caltrops, Shuffle etc) in this period will be very useful for resource management.

I'm not sure off the top of my head what the other passives are though.
  • ForlornBeliever
    Champion Points are disabled now in PvP so don't go spending points in regard to that.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Champion Points are disabled now in PvP so don't go spending points in regard to that.

Only in non-cp campaigns yeah.. Which is only azura's star.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy lol. Come play on Haderus sweetheart.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that you tagged the thread as a question and not a discussion implying that there is only one answer.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disabled in PvE as well
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disabled in PvE as well

na bro its disabled when you're swimming in a sea of slaughter fish.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there are disabled champions in PvE and PvP.
  • ForlornBeliever
    Xeven wrote: »

This guy lol. Come play on Haderus sweetheart.

I'm in Thornblade. Went into the sewers which is where my friend pointed it out to me as we were in there together.

EDIT: wrong campaign
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on April 21, 2016 12:45AM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server