The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shield values

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I was wondering if there is an addon out there that separately displays each individual shield like a resource bar. This would be helpful for my sorc, I only used hardened ward. I would like to use harness magicka as well, but when hardened ward runs out I am unaware in the heat of battle (too many buff icons) and am susceptible to physical damage.
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is better to have a buff tracker instead of multiple shield bars. Srendarr is hands down the best buff tracker in my opinion, you can disable all the non-important buffs and hand-pick the important ones and put them anywhere you want.

In my sorc i track my 3 shields and the major sorcery buff, nothing else. The bufftracking icons are almost in the middle of my screen, so i never loss the track of my shields.
    Edited by ManDraKE on April 26, 2016 2:28PM
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Is better to have a buff tracker instead of multiple shield bars. Srendarr is hands down the best buff tracker in my opinion, you can disable all the non-important buffs and hand-pick the important ones and put them anywhere you want.

In my sorc i track my 3 shields and the major sorcery buff, nothing else. The bufftracking icons are almost in the middle of my screen, so i never loss the track of my shields.

Hey thanks man! I couldn't use buffs because in the heat of battle they were always mixed up and had a bunch of extra icons between. Ill have to check this out!
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP