The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any interest in making a Craglorn first guild?

Lewandowsky
Lewandowsky
✭✭✭
I know there are PVE guilds. I'm in some. But even with those it seems that no one wants to do Craglorn except the people that are on here looking for people to do Craglorn with. And we can't well connect.

Is there any interest in a guild that would put Craglorn questing first? I mean the content is very fun and people need help progressing. Lots of repeatables there besides. No one wants to do this all the time so it couldn't be a stand-alone for a given player by itself. But as 1 of your 5? People could cycle in and out as they completed everything and that could be healthy, or keep it on to repeat and help.

If you have any interest in such a thing post here, or if it exists and I've missed point me in that direction. Never run a guild but if there's a role and interest here, I may be willing to try.