The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legionarios guild [Spanish speaking] recluta [Daggerfall Covenant]

Deividon
Deividon
Soul Shriven
Hola, empece a jugar hace nada mas una semanita y bueno, no encontre ninguna guild latina o hispano-hablante asi que me decidi a crear esta guild llamada "LEGIONARIOS" y bueno, por ahora estoy mas solo que la una :D Os invito a uniros y pasaroslo bien en compania!

Hello, I started to play just like a week ago and couldnt find a spanish speaking guild nowhere so I decided to create my own one called "Legionarios". I'm inviting you to join me (for now is just me :( ) in this amazing game/adventure and have fun in a good company of friends :).

Whisp in-game:
Deividon

Sorry for my bad english lol.

Regards/Saludos,

Deividon

Edited by Deividon on April 17, 2016 9:27AM