The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*Alert DFC Only *Alert Active DFC Forum Member's *Alert

devonne
devonne
Soul Shriven
Its Time everyone.
>:) I’m back from 2015, Out of a job. And have a *** ton of time to waste in the mean time. Bringing the guild back to its Former Glory with a Vengeance!
Since I have been gone it Saddens me too know a lot of treachery has taken place. The manipulation of price's on certain products, The Double! if not Triple agent scandals happening!(I’m talking about since I’ve been back I’ve heard of people' Leading masses in to they’re death all just to gain an edge, NO i will not stand for that) As well as the lack of comrade of the DFC. It's literally still better than EB and AD which makes me feel great though. sorrynotsorry. I feel as if the DFC Are and always will be the best. Now lets wreck the *** out of them aye?
Looking to assimilate people that are faithful to DFC and the T.13th.T Only. You can still have your 1 - 5 guild's but I am looking for people with that guild mentality that are ready to dominate PVP. As once was done in the game's release (where are my DFC OG's from 2015) I know a lot has changed but I’m looking for skilled player's.
On that being said, In the coming week's either through here or while playing I will start to acquire name's of people and Re organizing the rank's within the guild.
Looking to get a guild store again so Will-Be actively recruiting in the meantime also.
**Looking for YouTube Streamer's** As well As Twitch. If you Stream at all for DFC LET ME KNOW. I have some Very Interesting plan's for this Guild's PVP Showdown's/Tournament's in the Future , A couple have mentioned a guy named Cipher(<--could be wrong name) Some-one mention him on the forums maybe?
As UH hello out of a job might as well as try and monetize on my hobbies’ lullz
*As well as any SEO skills or Actual computer for video editing work skills that would be very neat for the magnitude of this guild. *** about to get serious*
Now AGAIN LETS SHOW EVERYONE WHAT DAGGER-FALL COVENANT IS REALLY ABOUT.
IN THE GAME AND IN REAL LIFE. KTHNKS mucho love,
D.Devonne - Guild leader of T.13.T
For Those Skimming *
• Actively Recruiting, - Recruiter's - General's, Commander's, Group-Leader's, Trader's, Crafter's, Healer's, your mom & dad, You get it (AsOfNow)Guild-Members incl. - 25+)
• Strategic group play when in Cyrodiil
• PVE - Help. Never a problem
• A not bitchy in your face teenager guild leader Like DC Generals or something, who brags about they’re stat's 24/7 and thoroughly enjoys the game and Like's to win and only win.
• 420/friendly
• (PG-13, Rated R)
• Looking for YOUTUBE, TWITCH ETC. (Streamer's With Subscriber's - Think of this as a mini project (Social Engineering & SEO)
• Must meet once a week or actively interact with the Guild. Don’t be mighty Shy and Shallow
• Lets reach 100+ members in a Week or Two? not hard. Ciao everyone PM for more Details.
"Veni Vidi Vice - Debong"
  • devonne
    devonne
    Soul Shriven
    Drop your psn names etc for contact as well.
    "Veni Vidi Vice - Debong"
    Options
  • Lucky_Thirteenx
    Lucky_Thirteenx
    Soul Shriven
    psn: luCky_ThiRteeNx
    Options
  • Bastichh
    Bastichh
    Soul Shriven
    PSN=Baastich
    Options