The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I Get an Invite to Sanctum Ophidia?

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for a group to do Sanctum Ophidia with; I've done all of the trials except for this one and I'm looking to change that. I have played some of the dungeon before with a less experienced group so I am familiar with some of the mechanics including the Possessed Manticore. I have a number of alts including a VR16 Healer, with DPS as an off-hand. I take direction well; I have the Team Speak client and am happy to install any comparable clients (Ventrilo et al.). I've played through and completed all of the other dungeons (excluding the hard mode for some of the trials); including Vet White Gold Tower. I always bring good food and potions with me for dungeon runs. If you have a spot for an upcoming guild run or group run please keep me in mind. I'm also interested in joining an additional guild that focuses on end-game content including dungeon/trial/ and PvP content. You can message me here in this thread; in the forums; or in-game @Gedalya. Thanks for reading.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be helpful to know on which server you're playing.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be helpful to know on which server you're playing.

Wow, I forgot the most basic information; NA Server, PC, my VR16 Healer is DC. Thanks for the heads up.

• EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU server? I'm assuming PC too.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »
    NA or EU server? I'm assuming PC too.

NA Server, PC, my VR16 Healer is DC.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gedalya I think I may be able to help ya out :)
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump