Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

AD PS4 EU- Recruiting all sewer rats & dung delvers 500 guild

GrumpiestMoth
Flaming_Ice_1.jpg
Welcome to Flaming ice
About us;

500 player guild since game launch
We're a PVP/PVE grouping guild, not trading but keep a frequent trader

All levels
Active players only
Language: English only
mics preferred
Aldmeri Dominion preferred

Based in thornblade with scourge as guest.
An event once a month (races, lotteries, contests, riddles etc)

Kick ass Guild tabards available

Notes for each person in guild displaying Max crafts, role of player and mic (plus a bunch of hilarious jokes the guys like to write about each other)XD

If you'd like to join the guild message me directly on
PSN: GrumpiestMoth

If you're veteran and like to join our PSN msg group let me know we're most active there however we do also offer a community for trading and other guilds, just go to an officer's profile click communities "the guild alliance"

NO guild fee's ever!
We are non for profit, any donations or money made will go towards events for players and guild traders
Edited by GrumpiestMoth on April 16, 2016 4:36PM
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining but the only thing that most of the time I play mic'less mainly because of A. I have a kid running around. B. I usually have friends over and C. I really can't play very good and talk at the same time lol especially in English :smiley: but I know how to take orders :smile:
    Now my toons..
    1 v16 imperial dk pve tank, I've tanked all vet dungeons but have never done a trial or dragonstar arena. Also a master provisionist.
    1 v16 dunmer magicka dk pvp toon which I just started getting into pvp with, so far I'm digging the arena district. So far a lv45 enchantress.
    1 v3 nord dk crafter, lv50 in all crafting trees and I have almost all 8 traits in heavy armor, light armor and all woodworking.

So if the mic thing isn't a problem shoot me an invite at Devils_tear1986
  • GrumpiestMoth
    Invite sent mate, mics not required we have a text chat