The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Possibly Returning - Werewolf or Vampire PvE?

Cyrodill
Cyrodill
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

Way back when, I bought the ginormous collector's edition box for the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite get into it at the time and ended up drifting away. I've had the itch to return lately, though, and I'm wondering if there are any werewolf or vampire guilds out there who might take an essentially newbie PvE player in?

That's assuming, of course, that there's nobody out there willing to just pass on such gifts. It's something I want to play, and while I've heard you can now purchase these states from the crown store, I'm physically disabled and don't get much to live on. It's a big investment just to subscribe to a game!

If there's someone out there who'll help, I'd be encouraged to rejoin the game. If there's a guild out there that'd help in return for my membership, I'd also be encouraged! Looking forward to hearing from, well, anyone. :)