Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What crafted style would look best with Briarheart?

Rachele
Rachele
✭✭
I finally received my complete Briarheart jewelry set so I can craft either a helm or chest piece in Hundlings to receive set bonuses when using a bow. I can't find a style that looks good with the helm or chest. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm a v16 so I'll be using it for a while and want something that looks good together.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not know that Briarheart came in a particular style, maybe it does, I will have to put on my clothes as I am only using the Jewelry right now. Until someone comes along that knows the racial style, you can use this site to check and see what the other looks are:

http://eso-fashion.com/

Also, something else you can do that won't use up a lot of mats, is to make something at VR15 to try on and see. Then once you have an idea, decon that, you should get back about 1/3 of the mats on something you made, and make it in VR16. You could probably even get away with making it VR9 or VR7 and get close to the same look other than material color, which your going to dye anyway.
    Edited by Nestor on April 14, 2016 2:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Nord styles look best with briarheart. Mercenary looks decent too.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malacath. It's pretty similar.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the Briarheart jewery, belt and gloves, Redguard med armour with Deadric light hood looks pretty good with it. (all v15)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachele wrote: »
    I finally received my complete Briarheart jewelry set so I can craft either a helm or chest piece in Hundlings to receive set bonuses when using a bow.

Did not see this until now. Hundings does not mix with Briarheart with regards to the bonuses. Even though the first 4 Bonuses are identical.

So, if your just using the jewelry, then go 5 Pieces on Hundings then 3/4 in Night Mother or Ashen Grip or something else that boosts Melee Crits and or Damage.

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's either Primal or Barbaric that is almost identical to Briarheart.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    Barbaric does look like it but I hated the helm. I'd rather keep running around with antlers sticking out of my head than the skull face.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    None lol you just gotta get the gloves and the belt they look the least obvious with other armor
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    That's what I'm doing now. The blue arms dropped for me yesterday with divine trait but at lvl v15. I now have all gold but the arms. I wish items only dropped at your current lvl. RNG can be really annoying. Seems like everything that drops at v16 has a crappy trait.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Barbaric does look like it but I hated the helm. I'd rather keep running around with antlers sticking out of my head than the skull face.

I just hide helmet, I think it's ugly too.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'm doing now. The blue arms dropped for me yesterday with divine trait but at lvl v15. I now have all gold but the arms. I wish items only dropped at your current lvl. RNG can be really annoying. Seems like everything that drops at v16 has a crappy trait.

I wish the drop scaling worked better too. However, upgrade those Arms to Purple and add them to the set, it won't make but a small difference in the overall stats. It will hold you over until you find the VR16

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are "Reach Winter" style (non-craftable). Visually they are quite close to barbaric.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone