The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Craglorn Group Needed

crimsonrunnel
crimsonrunnel
Soul Shriven
I am DPS Dragonknight Veteran Level 16. I want to join a group to conquer Craglorn map: all dungeons and quest lines.
  • crimsonrunnel
    crimsonrunnel
    Soul Shriven
    Also I am on the XBox One platform.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server are you on? I'm EU and wanting to do this. Message me if om eu and still looking GT parrot1986
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    Im also looking for a group to run Craglon in AD. Message me if interested.

• Ap0c0lyps3
    Ap0c0lyps3
    Soul Shriven
    I need someone to do the group quests in Craglorn as well. Gamer tag is Ap0c0lyps3, NA server, Aldmeri Dominion. I can do almost all of the group content solo, but it's very challenging and would be helpful to have some aid. Also there are some quests that require multiple people to complete objectives. Those are my top priority!
    Edited by Ap0c0lyps3 on April 23, 2016 4:52AM
  • crimsonrunnel
    crimsonrunnel
    Soul Shriven
    I am in Daggerfall in North American server.
  • Keshya
    Keshya
    I am looking for ppl to do Craglorn and trials with, too. Don't have a mic at the moment (old one broke, and I haven't found the time to get a new one, but I will do so eventually, just give me some time), but I can hear everyone well enough with my normal headphones and I'll just do what you need me to do, you just need to tell me. I am a V16 Templar vampire, preferring DPS over healing (which I can and will do, but I won't focus solely on it, so a second healer in the group would be awesome). I'm currently around between 3pm - 7pm GMT (my nighttime, your afternoon). I am currently levelling up a V2 Nightblade on AD, too that I'd like to do dungeons with.

PS4 EU/EP
    SN mskeshya
    Edited by Keshya on May 24, 2016 2:44AM