Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

help me set up my bars for my sorc

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello I'm looking for someone to help me on my newly sorc of what skills should I be using on my destro bar and same for my resto bar. I play on Xbox 1 without the elite controller and need a good setup. I always find my self pressing the wrong buttons and can never shield stack when I need it. Please help
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I run the following on my bars:

Destro Bar:
    Crushing shock
    Liquid lightning,
    magelight
    Crystal Fragments
    Bound Aegis,
    U - Meteor

Dual Wield
    CritSurge
    Harness Magicka
    Magelight
    Hardened Ward
    Bound Aegis
    U - Energy Overload

Energy Overload bar
    Darkdeal
    Liquid Lightning
    Magelight
    Crystal fragments,
    Bound Aegis

This is my PVE endgame setup,

As a lowbie you want to make sure you level all the skill lines of the sorcerer evenly as you want skills from all trees.
    Get all passives on sorc skill trees, Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff..
    Only need the last passive on the Dualwield skill tree..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    i play xbox as well. heres what i run.

destro bar -

X - crushing shock
    Y - inner light
    B - crystal frags
    LB - velocious curse or mages wrath
    RB - hardened ward
    ult - overload

resto bar -

X - streak
    Y - liquid lightning
    B - power surge
    LB - healing ward
    RB - hardened ward or harness magicka
    ult - meteor

overload bar -

X - streak
    Y - liquid lightning
    B - inner light
    LB - mages wrath
    RB - hardened ward
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    thanks I will use this you are a life saver
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.