Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild - No quests

SerpentbreeD
SerpentbreeD
✭✭✭
I've been working on a character based solely around thieving. I created it a while before the Thieving Guild DLC and as you can understand, this DLC is downright perfect for this little character. Now I've done a couple of heists, as well as the pickpocket quests and I have gotten far into the Thieves Guild quests. Everything was fine until I completed "Forever hold your peace". Usually, when I didn't see another main story quest, I had to do another heist or a repeatable quest from the tip board and the next quest in the main story would appear. Not this time though. I've completed a few repeatable side quests and somehow the last quest won't appear. I'm guessing that this is a bug, but maybe it has something to do with this character's very low combat level?

On a side note, so far I've only been able to do two of the side quests: "A life deferred" and "What price, freedom?". Neither of the other side quests are appearing to me either. Since I've completed my daily heist, the only thing I can do is the repeatable tip board quest, which doesn't get me any further in the main story.

I would love to know why I'm not able to obtain these quests.
The path to enlightenment is paved with the corpses of the mindless.
  • Kulizma
    Kulizma
    ✭✭✭
    I am having this EXACT same problem. No matter what I do or where I look I cant seem to get another quest other than daily tip board quests. I am at the exact part as you. Just finished the quest where you
    go back to do the dowry heist and right after I did the side quest with Anais getting kidnapped.
    I really want to do the last quest or two and finish the Thieves guild questline but I have no idea how.
    CP1000 - Magicka DK
    Red Lotus
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild quest progression is dependent on your Thieves Guild rank. For example, the quest after Forever Hold Your Peace requires Thieves Guild Rank 8. If you don't have any available story or side quests now, you probably need to reach the next rank.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kulizma
    Kulizma
    ✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Thanks! I'm almost rank 8 so ill go level up and see if it works
    CP1000 - Magicka DK
    Red Lotus
  • SerpentbreeD
    SerpentbreeD
    ✭✭✭
    This worked for me, I finished the Thieves Guild quests now.
    The path to enlightenment is paved with the corpses of the mindless.