The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chat Tabs

Nestor
Nestor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I used Unified Chat Tabs on my game to great effect. However lately, all I get are UI Errors from the Addon. I noticed it has not been updated in a while. So, I am looking for an addon that allows me to easily apply a chat template (name, color, tab position etc) to all my characters from one character. I don't really care about other functions, so I would need to be able to disable the extra things I don't need or want

Any recommendations?
Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I used Unified Chat Tabs on my game to great effect. However lately, all I get are UI Errors from the Addon. I noticed it has not been updated in a while. So, I am looking for an addon that allows me to easily apply a chat template (name, color, tab position etc) to all my characters from one character. I don't really care about other functions, so I would need to be able to disable the extra things I don't need or want

Any recommendations?

Sounds like what you want to do can be found in pChat: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info93-pChat.html

I use it and it works without problems with last live EU version and with all DLCs up to TG.
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Unified Chat Tabs still works, despite the UI error. I use it in conjunction with pChat. Get BugEater to suppress the UI error so it doesn't pop up.
    Edited by calia1120 on May 5, 2016 3:10PM
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team