Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone know the recipe for Roguish Stealth Draught, or have it for sale?

brighteyes53
I haven't been able to pull it from any Thieves Troves yet, and any help would be greatly appreciated. If it's for sale in your guild, and you have it, I'm certainly willing to purchase it there, if necessary! Just let me know the your Guild's name, so I can find it. :)

Best Answers

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, I'll give this a try. I am only able to use 2 reagents. Is this the limit for creating potions, or is it possible to use 3 once I level up my Alchemy skill more?

Yes there is a passive that unlocks that allows 3 Reagents. I think it is called Laboratory Use or something like that. I just respecced my crafter this weekend, and you would think I would remember that.

Namira's Rot is not cheap, and Nirn can be expensive as it's used for top end Alchemy Writs. However most alchemists have this unlocked so if you have the mats, they may make it for you. If your on PC/NA, send me a mail and we can work something out if you have the mats.

If you need to grind the skill up, it won't take long at all. I can get from 1 to 50 in less than an hour. Go and find or or buy Mushrooms, other than Namira's of course, and make potions from that. Mushrooms are cheap, and you can't really use them for anything useful, so grind Alchemy with them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I believe the reagents are Blessed Thistle, Namira's Rot and Nirnroot. Makes a potion that increases speed and gives invisibility.

http://tamrieljournal.com/alchemy-simulator/

Okay, I'll give this a try. I am only able to use 2 reagents. Is this the limit for creating potions, or is it possible to use 3 once I level up my Alchemy skill more?

There's a passive that allows using three reagents; you might need to level up some to unlock that.
    Answer ✓
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to pull it from any Thieves Troves yet, and any help would be greatly appreciated. If it's for sale in your guild, and you have it, I'm certainly willing to purchase it there, if necessary! Just let me know the your Guild's name, so I can find it. :)

Just make a invis potion with major expedition that is what I use and it works much better.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the reagents are Blessed Thistle, Namira's Rot and Nirnroot. Makes a potion that increases speed and gives invisibility.

• brighteyes53

• brighteyes53
    Thanks for all the help! I wish there was some kind of option to "deconstruct" potions in the way that you would Armor or Weapons. Being an alchemist is a pain sometimes, lol. :)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try it with Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, & Namira's Rot. (if you use Nirnroot instead of Blue Entoloma you end up ravaging your health, this blend doesn't have any negative effects)
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Try it with Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, & Namira's Rot. (if you use Nirnroot instead of Blue Entoloma you end up ravaging your health, this blend doesn't have any negative effects)

Hmmm, I don't remember what I made mine with, but there is no health hit, so it might have been Blue Entoloma.

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm, I don't remember what I made mine with, but there is no health hit, so it might have been Blue Entoloma.

Either that or you have the passive to remove negative effects on your character(s). Snake Blood, I think it's called?

Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Either that or you have the passive to remove negative effects on your character(s). Snake Blood, I think it's called?

I did make these potions a long time ago and only really used them in Craglorn to get to two of the Survey areas. I don't think I have ever used this passive, but I might have put some points into it once.

• brighteyes53

Yes there is a passive that unlocks that allows 3 Reagents. I think it is called Laboratory Use or something like that. I just respecced my crafter this weekend, and you would think I would remember that.

Namira's Rot is not cheap, and Nirn can be expensive as it's used for top end Alchemy Writs. However most alchemists have this unlocked so if you have the mats, they may make it for you. If your on PC/NA, send me a mail and we can work something out if you have the mats.

If you need to grind the skill up, it won't take long at all. I can get from 1 to 50 in less than an hour. Go and find or or buy Mushrooms, other than Namira's of course, and make potions from that. Mushrooms are cheap, and you can't really use them for anything useful, so grind Alchemy with them.

I'll take you up on that. Unfortunately, the PC/NA server is still down, you see. After 7 1/2 hours. And I work in an hour. So if and when the server ever comes back up, I'll shoot ya a message. Also, not sure if you're part of any guilds, but I've been looking to join one.