The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a fighters guild on Stros M'kai?

net777
net777
I have learned that it would be a good idea to join fighters guild.

Thought I saw one in Stros M'kai, but can't see it on the map.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the starter islands do not have any Guildhalls. You will need to head to the first main city (Daggerfall for you) to join the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • net777
    net777
    Enodoc wrote: »
    No, the starter islands do not have any Guildhalls. You will need to head to the first main city (Daggerfall for you) to join the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild.

Ok. Thought I saw one early on but I have been to Daggerfall so maybe there.

Thanks!

What are really the benefits of a guild?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of the NPC guilds has a special skill line that can only be unlocked if you're a member. Each guild's questline is also pretty well written if you like the questing aspect of things. Beyond that, there's some gear that you get as quest rewards, and of course every quest will give you gold and XP.

(The term "guild" is also used to refer to player guilds, which are something else entirely.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • net777
    net777
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Each of the NPC guilds has a special skill line that can only be unlocked if you're a member. Each guild's questline is also pretty well written if you like the questing aspect of things. Beyond that, there's some gear that you get as quest rewards, and of course every quest will give you gold and XP.

(The term "guild" is also used to refer to player guilds, which are something else entirely.)

Ok, thanks!