The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Maintenance day - changing?

Tinolyn
Tinolyn
✭✭✭
I've noticed a lot more lately that maintenance has moved to Tuesdays. Is this something we should expect from now on?
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Next week, we will be scheduling our next PC incremental patch (v2.3.9) for Tuesday, April 12th – just one day later than our regularly-scheduled maintenance. The North American megaserver maintenance will still begin at 8am EDT / 13:00 BST, and maintenance for the European megaserver will begin at 10pm EDT / 03:00 BST on April 13th. As always, we’ll publish the patch notes during the North American maintenance window. This is a one-time change for this patch, and not a permanent schedule adjustment.

Thank you!
    I think that answers your question. :smile:.
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    they said no in previous ESO live, but it is Zos so you never know
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    What usually comes in incremental patchs?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if we had regular maintenance to begin with. I stopped "expecting" maintenance to occur over a year ago. It just so happens that when they feel like doing maintenance, it happens on Monday.

This, however, is for a patch. Patches are for content fixes & updates - not for maintenance. What we desperately need is maintenance.
    Edited by Autolycus on April 11, 2016 4:42PM
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess maintance is just turning off the servers and letting them cool down. For sure it's not for fixing bugs.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothlander wrote: »
    I guess maintance is just turning off the servers and letting them cool down. For sure it's not for fixing bugs.

Patches are for fixing bugs. Patches never comes weekly in a game this old. Also, no MMO ever fixes all the bugs.
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Next week, we will be scheduling our next PC incremental patch (v2.3.9) for Tuesday, April 12th – just one day later than our regularly-scheduled maintenance. The North American megaserver maintenance will still begin at 8am EDT / 13:00 BST, and maintenance for the European megaserver will begin at 10pm EDT / 03:00 BST on April 13th. As always, we’ll publish the patch notes during the North American maintenance window. This is a one-time change for this patch, and not a permanent schedule adjustment.

Thank you!

This may answer the question for THIS week. But this is not the first time they've had maintenance on Tuesday in the last 6 months (prior to Thieves Guild and after).
    Edited by Tinolyn on April 11, 2016 5:15PM
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tinolyn wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Thank you!

This may answer the question for THIS week. But this is not the first time they've had maintenance on Tuesday in the last 6 months (prior to Thieves Guild and after).

Are you sure? I think this is the first time they've done maintenance period in the last six months.
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    I am very sure. I get up earlier than usual on Mondays to make sure I get stuff like riding training done before 8 a.m. EST. There have been four or five times I think in the last 6 months I've had to switch that to Tuesday.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind this at all, Tuesday is better imo people are still in the "weekend mode" on Mondays and not being able to play will just *** them off
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    I see we are once again having a Tuesday maintenance. The question still needs to be answered: Are we changing the maintenance days, ZOS?
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tinolyn wrote: »
    I see we are once again having a Tuesday maintenance. The question still needs to be answered: Are we changing the maintenance days, ZOS?

Today's patch day on the PTS. You can't expect them to update the PTS and do matinence.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Just follow them on twitter and you'll know each and every time on the minute they are in maintenance. If not you can check on the forums update section which seems to always forewarn when they will be servicing to do maintenance.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice necro