The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Elven Hero Costume wasn't in the store 30 minutes before it should expire

UndeadBlood
UndeadBlood
✭✭✭
Anyone else had the issue where the Elven Hero Costume was gone before 15:30 CET?

It should have been in there until 16:00 CET, and after several Relogs, a repair, and a reinstall, it was 16:05, and well, I wrote a support ticket. Hoping to get it this way now :(
  • haunted1994F
    haunted1994F
    ✭✭✭
    ah who gives a F its awful costume anyway.
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think they took it down because people hated it. Maybe going to redesign it and then offer it again I hope.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should have been available until 10AM EDT. This is 16:00 CEST (or 15:00 CET if you're somewhere that doesn't observe Daylight Savings), so regardless of how it looks, if OP is correct, then they took it down before its advertised end time.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry you didn't get it. Hopefully, support will be able to assist.

Personally, I like the costume - MUCH better than the Nord hero costume, which looks AWFUL on all my female characters, and my lone male Dunmer just doesn't have the stature to pull it off.

I do wish it had less armor plating on it, though.
    Options
  • UndeadBlood
    UndeadBlood
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Personally, I like the costume - MUCH better than the Nord hero costume, which looks AWFUL on all my female characters, and my lone male Dunmer just doesn't have the stature to pull it off.

The support was nice enough to give it to me (for 2000 Crowns ofcourse). And yes, I like it aswell, and I too whish it had a litle less plating on it =)

Like this
    ESO-crown-store-elf-hero-costume.jpg
    Idk why they didn't go with that little skin on the legs :/
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah who gives a F its awful costume anyway.

You cared enough to comment. So apparently you do.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Just now noticed the overall black color in the posted pic, and the actual costume is mostly green :/

My main gripe with it was the style of the hood, it just looked... wrong /: Too open around the face.
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The support was nice enough to give it to me (for 2000 Crowns ofcourse). And yes, I like it aswell, and I too whish it had a litle less plating on it =)

Glad support allowed you to buy the costume! Really, why would they say no to money? ;)
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the Elven Hero costume.I dont believe they took it down because people hated it.People here seem to hate everything ZOS or the devs do.No matter how nice it is.
    It looks best on my High Elf NB. He looks simply noble. :)
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mind the forum naysayers, Tamriel is full of people wearing this costume, both female and male. Tells a lot about people not liking it.

And while actually I always play with the hood removed from the game, when wearing this costume I usually turn that off. My sorceress look so badass incognito with this.
    Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Glad support allowed you to buy the costume! Really, why would they say no to money? ;)

To be fair they already got the money, so it's especially awesome that they let him get it :P
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
    Options