The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Postcards of Tamriel

Dadazi
Dadazi
✭✭✭
84lmnkhach4i.png
s4lh59y3rog7.png
a39y6fqfu5ze.png
glo9zjldlvl8.png
"A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men."
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are pretty good. Where were the last two taken (001.png and 002.png)?
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Though scribbling 'Wish you were here' on the back of the top one could have a number of different meanings...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • VShane
    VShane
    ✭✭✭
    yep need some captions
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_screenshot_005.jpg

ESO_screenshot_006.jpg

ESO_screenshot_007.jpg

ESO_screenshot_008.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on October 5, 2017 10:42AM
    "A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men."
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_screenshot_009.jpg

ESO_screenshot_010.jpg

ESO_screenshot_011.jpg

ESO_screenshot_012.jpg

ESO_screenshot_013.jpg

• Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_screenshot_014.jpg

ESO_screenshot_015.jpg

ESO_screenshot_016.jpg

ESO_screenshot_017.jpg

ESO_screenshot_018.jpg
  • Rulerkelso
    looks like you inspired me - I thought this scenery looked nice and postcardish so I took a shot ;)
    ww2egWAxSwGwcYq8TUtv_w.png
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    That's great to hear!

I would have a few minor adjustments to your screenshot, but it works well as it is.

By the way, when I am taking screenshots some kind of margin appears on them. I checked and this is how my display looks like. Can you tell me how did you take your clean screenshot?
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ixgedzm12s6s.jpg

Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 12:57AM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    8utkefwz8br5.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 12:57AM
  • Rulerkelso
    Dadazi wrote: »
    That's great to hear!

I would have a few minor adjustments to your screenshot, but it works well as it is.

By the way, when I am taking screenshots some kind of margin appears on them. I checked and this is how my display looks like. Can you tell me how did you take your clean screenshot?

Hello there,
    I had just cut off that UI crap in MS paint (amateurish, I know) :D
    I dont know if that is what you meant by "margin".
    Your pictures looks very good with that added rims.
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Rulerkelso wrote: »
    Hello there,
    I had just cut off that UI crap in MS paint (amateurish, I know) :D
    I dont know if that is what you meant by "margin".
    Your pictures looks very good with that added rims.

The UI can be fully hidden. Go to Controls -> User Interface -> UI On/Off (the sixth option) -> assign a key to it and that's all. All you have to do before taking a screenshot is press V -> press your assigned UI off key -> take screenshot.

I have just installed this preset and it makes the game look awesome - https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1573/ (the download link is the first line within the txt file you will be downloading when pressing the Download the preset button).
    I am using Ultra settings for the graphic and with this preset switched on, everything is just gorgeous.
    I used to edit a bit the screenshots, not too much, just a little punch, but with this preset there is no need for it anymore.

As for the margin, look at this photo. All around the screenshot there is some kind of frame and it is present in-game. I do not know if I can get rid of it.

ESO_screenshot_001.jpg

Edited by Dadazi on October 7, 2017 8:30AM
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    I think I got a nice screenshot here, perfect post card material! With the obligatory palm trees on the side, too!
    d9781f8721.jpg

Edit: Have another!
    258654ed07.jpg
    Edited by Greifenherz on October 7, 2017 8:01PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like you're having quite some fun: palm trees, sand, clear water, harbour, boats.

It's great to see some of your journey alongside mine ;)

Cheers,

Ionut
  • Rulerkelso
    Aha, I thought that frames was added by you to invoke picture/postcard effect. Maybe that preset you are using includes this feature when taking screenshots?
    I think I got a nice screenshot here, perfect post card material! With the obligatory palm trees on the side, too!
    d9781f8721.jpg

Edit: Have another!
    258654ed07.jpg
    Looks idylic - exotic palms, inviting water, hot sun, sexy redguard chicks... :D

• Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Rulerkelso wrote: »
    Aha, I thought that frames was added by you to invoke picture/postcard effect. Maybe that preset you are using includes this feature when taking screenshots?

Nope, the preset has nothing to do with it. I have checked my first screenshots from 2015 and they have the frame as well. I assume it's from the game and there is no way to eliminate them.

• Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    zbhc2wd9pld8.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 12:58AM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    1l9yetwu8egn.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 12:59AM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    k70qk02q411e.jpg
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    bgws3up5wjmj.jpg
  • Rulerkelso
    This game has very nice sceneries....
    tR8yVIn4RGuIf5yST74x-Q.png
    ... one more quickie
    w9v6yq4dobbx.png
    Edited by Rulerkelso on October 9, 2017 8:54PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    kqpqw19zu208.jpg

Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 12:56AM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Postcards_from_Tamriel_Shadowfen_001.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on May 2, 2018 12:27PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_Postcards_Stonefalls_001.jpg
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Postcards_from_Tamriel_Shadowfen_002.jpg
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Postcards_from_Tamriel_Shadowfen_003.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on May 2, 2018 12:26PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    oksgomqq8j1v.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on November 21, 2022 1:00AM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_postcards_Craglorn_001.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on May 2, 2018 12:26PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    Postcards_from_Tamriel_Glenumbra_001.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on May 2, 2018 12:25PM
  • Dadazi
    Dadazi
    ✭✭✭
    ESO_postcards_The_Earth_Forge_001.jpg
    Edited by Dadazi on May 2, 2018 12:25PM