Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Trade / RP] The Golden Drake Trade Company

Davikhale
Davikhale
Looking for a trade guild?

Im looking for new members. Its a fresh guild, with many ranks open.

Started out of Ebonheart Pact, but open to all!
There is no monthly dues, but ranks will be obtained by [Edit] donations and sales or a player's "Net Worth". Having a higher rank is not necessary to join, just gives more benefits.

All donations will go toward trader costs and guild expenses, all of which will be taken down in a public ledger.

Structure and information below is subject to change without notice.

Ranks / Net Worth
Peddler / 0
Dealer / 500drakes
- Can utilize guild bank
Merchant / 1000drakes
- Can utilize guild bank and sell in store
Broker / 10,000drakes

* also can be achieved by appointment.

Brokers are the company leaders, with the only thing they CANT do is remove from guild purse, which is reserved to the treasurer.

I have full hopes of having an active trade guild, with traders. There will be alot of opportunities, and trade adventures to be had. All members of rank Merchant and above will be able to join officer channels for planning on trade contracts, company ventures, opportunities, etc..

WIP:
Guild traders:

initial traders will be general goods, but I would try to eventually organize them for specific uses (i.e. high traffic traders will sell crafting goods, potions, etc.)

General Goods Traders:
Although based on the honor system, I would request that members would donate 1-5% of profit to the guild, which would be given back each week as a profit share* **

*Brokers do not get profit shares, only merchants

**donations from general goods sales would count toward net worth, even when it gets distributed, so it will be a good way for everyone to build toward the next rank, and share wealth!

Come join me in having fun, and making money!

I need a few leader capable members to help refine everything, and better plan resources, so if interested, please speak up quickly.

Please post below with questions, comments, or join requests

thanks,
Davikhale
GDTC Treasurer
Edited by Davikhale on April 24, 2016 5:03PM
  • electriicw0lf
    Add me please.
    PSN: eletriic-w0lf
    That was a zero in sold
  • DrizztRount
    PSN ningweidong222
    lvxiaolei222
    ghj5666uuuy
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    drizzt, is that 3 psns? We will need 10 members before we can properly move, so feel free to invite your friends if any are wanting to be merchants.
  • gruzek_ESO
    Please invite DCUTrooper, thanks!
  • ASTARTRADER
    PSN CivRules
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    If you want any of your friends to join, please tell them to reply below - or reply with their username and I will get everyone added after work (6pm CST) Thanks!
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    All should be added in the next few minutes by our first Broker, Demikage. :)
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    All added except eletriic-w0lf. could not find.
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    !!~ First five people to accept a guild invite from me will be granted merchant for free to move things along. First come, first serve. Only serious guilders wanted though. ~!!
    Edited by Davikhale on April 12, 2016 12:45AM
  • DrizztRount
    ghj5666uuuy
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    Drizzt, I added all three yesterday, two of the three joined then instantly quit. please send me a friend invite and we can talk about it better.
  • LForce
    LForce
    ✭✭
    please add: lfelipecamargo
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    RP?
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    I added rp because it will take some imagination to participate. I want guild.members to fill the roll of a merchant, not a player selling goods. if you want to add me, i can explain everything in better detail.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Davikhale, if you can invite me PSN: Jarnkoldur
  • DrizztRount
    ghj5666uuuy thinks
  • ohtrouble
    ohtrouble
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Canyonpt
  • WhoShotHelloKitty
    PSN ID: Pill0w_Pantsss (that's a zero in the name)
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    All added.
  • Haldern76
    Haldern76
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Haldern76

Newish to ESO but not new to elder scrolls. Plan on being a crafter. Thank you!
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    Added. Welcome my friend! If you have any questions, send me a psn message, and I will respond promptly. We are waiting on one more member to setup everything properly.
  • Vektro
    Vektro
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Id love to be a part of this guild!
    PSN: Its_Snakeyez

Thanks!
  • the_reason_urage
    psn: the_reason_urage

im dc but active trader with no guild atm, just came back from break.
    can craft heavy armor sets up to 7 trait if needed
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    both added. I would like to remind potential members that I want people who have true interest in trade and comradery. I will boot anyone who does not. With that being said, drizzt, I am barring you from invite. Two times have I invited you, and your other accounts you mentioned, just for you to log in for a few, and quit the guild. Im not a paranoid person, but that is suspicious to me.

Thanks for everyones support and interest!

Once we reach 10 members (1 more) I will no longer be offering Merchant rank for free.
  • qiqiqiliyu
    I'm looking for an active guild to trade

psn:woshiyutiany
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    Added! Still actively recruiting. 13 members strong. We have an event coming up in May, so if interested now will be the time to join!
  • Mayko_Esqueda
    Mayko_Esqueda
    Soul Shriven
    D11_Troop
    I have been looking for guild to join for a while now.
  • Davikhale
    Davikhale
    Well glad you found us! Hopefully were the right fit for you. Ill add you shortly.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    PfTsdv.jpg

Please message me @ PSN: Davikhale if interested in participating.
  • AraNghtwind
    AraNghtwind
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Lykeatoaster
    add please would love to join