The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GB player looking for a Guild - Ebonheart

jordanlp96
GT: i JordanP v
I'm a returning player, couldn't maintain the ESO sub price so had to sell the game. Now returning a few months later with an itch to play an MMO and owning a rubbish laptop for gaming. Message me if you're recruiting, going to try and get to Cyrodiil ASAP.
  • wiltedrose
    Sent you an invite to our guild Sentinels of Odahviing :) you can see what you think. We do pvp, dungeons and trade.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    jordanlp96 wrote: »
    GT: i JordanP v
    I'm a returning player, couldn't maintain the ESO sub price so had to sell the game. Now returning a few months later with an itch to play an MMO and owning a rubbish laptop for gaming. Message me if you're recruiting, going to try and get to Cyrodiil ASAP.

Check out The Asaro thread. See how you like it. We have 128 active members now. We mainly do pvp but also do pve such as trials each week just to change the pace a little and take a break from pvp so we don't burn out. We also have some solid trading and are very sociable with an active guild chat.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Edited by RabNebula on April 15, 2016 4:05AM