The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lag in Auridon

RocDonald
RocDonald
✭✭✭
I'm on the NA/PS4 server, is anyone else experiencing a weird lag issue? It's not really lag but more like a delay (1 to 3 seconds) between button press and execution. It's not my router or internet. Perhaps the zone is just overloaded, idk, but it could use some looking into.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this to. It is similar to Cyrodiil PvP lag and is definitely problematic. This is due (I believe) to two different reasons:

1) There is currently a large population in all of the starter zones. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's from people grinding new characters up while the 100% XP buff is active.

2) ESO took a big performance hit on consoles when the Thieve's Guild base game patch released. FPS has dropped across the entire game, weapon swaps are slower, much more common to experience delays in skill usage, etc.

Together, it makes sense why there is currently that horrible, unplayable delay right now in Auridon.