Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox NA EP need enchant partner

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
Gamertag: S3r3n1ty17
Xbox one NA EP

Looking for anyone to trade crafted glyphs (atleast green in quality jejotas aren't hard to get) with for decon. Ideally someone with potency improvement 5 but it's okay if your enchant level is lower. Mine is only 25. That being said before I go a little bit in depth here I am willing to trade any and all glyphs of equal level/quality (green+) as many of them as I can make to trade.

I've done a little research on how to get the most XP per glyph decconned. The idea is to avoid XP penalties to get the max XP from each glyph your extracting. There are two kind of penalties when it comes to extracting glyphs, material and XP gain. Each penalty caps either the material you get back from extraction OR the XP you recieve. Based on my understanding only one penalty will apply at a time and only to glyphs that are 5 levels higher or lower than your enchant or character level*. For new enchanters, or players with a level 1 enchant this will probably always be your character level. The source of my information was a bit unclear on when each one applys but I would assume that deconning glyphs that are 5 above the level range will result in the material penalty and deconning glyphs that are too low level would result in an XP penalty.

Here is the post from which I gathered my information:
* From source: There are penalties for IP (inspiration points, same thing as XP) and materials returned if you are not within about 5 Character Levels or Craft Skill Levels (whichever is higher) of the material you are deconning. You will either receive less IP or no materials returned at all.)
  • Khimaerical
    Khimaerical
    Soul Shriven
    I need an enchanting partner too, my gt is Khimaerical
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, just sent you a message in game. If anyone else is reading this I have about 20-30 Major glyphs (vr1-3 or potency level 5) all green in quality ready to trade for any glyphs of equivalent level and quality.