The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw of the dark moon quest aka Bakhum quest.

Toraf
Toraf
✭✭✭
Hey ! I have a bug I can't finish the quest "Maw of the dark moon" (I have the french client so I don't know if it's the real name of the quest in english)

Bakhum are simply not here, I have the marker on my map/compass but he's not here. I try to abandon and restart the quest and go in via boat/TP a lot of time but that does not work.

[img][/img]5708ed948e8f5.png

I want to know if I'm the only one with this problem or not, and if ZOS know this bug and gonna fix it. (I have already send a ticket in game for this bug 160317 - 000040)
PC - EU - Pact
Toraf Lunathi - Grumpy nord dunmer (DK magicka nord dunmer CP750).
- AR 46.
- Achiev' 29,585.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it too. Can't find the NPC, tried going in vet and normal modes. With and without group. Completed the trial (normal mode only).