The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can I Quest With You? (AD/EU Player Looking For Guild/Group/People)

Eradrann
Eradrann
✭✭✭
Well... might as well get this out there. I'm looking for some people to run with or help me with a lot of the group content. Long story short my friends ditched me/the game before giving it a chance. I'm very introverted, shy, quiet, and don't like talking much. In fact, typing out this request is almost tough for me, as ridiculous as it sounds. I do have a headset and I know what to do fighting wise... or at least think I do.

Basically what I want/need to do:
All Group Dungeons (Normal/Veteran) minus the one in Auridon
All of Craglorn (story/dungeons/trials/Dragonstar Arena {Normal/Vet}) minus The Grey Passage quest
Daily Undaunted Pledges (100 total, whatever is the max on that in-game achievement)
Imperial City - story/bosses/Group Dungeons/Patrolling Horrors
Orsinium - Old Orsinium boss
Orsinium - daily group bosses (30 total, I believe)
Thieves Guild - Maw of Lorkhaj
any and all in-game achievements that relate to any of the above

A few more quick notes about me: I do live in the United States, but play on the EU server, Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion, Damage Stamblade, and again, not very talkative. If you think I'd be a good addition or may be willing to help, I guess send me a message/invites to my Gamertag in my signature. Thanks and hail Sithis!
Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody? Haha...
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • LycanNaryko
    Add me for doing craglorn and Orsinium Bosses.

GT Lycan Naryko

We maybe need one or two more for orsinium bosses though