The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question about Campaigns that show up as "done"

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
After finishing 2-3 bwb non-vet campaigns on my first character I'm sort of just becoming aware of the campaign system/scoring. My question is now that I'm vr1 I want to home a campaign but a lot of them say "done". Is this because I'm not active in that campaign or is there a time period after one ends until it starts back up?

Best Answer

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, there's no time in between campaigns. When one ends it just immediately begins anew.

I think that must be a temporary visual bug as all of mine say either Unassigned, Home or Guest.

Answer ✓