The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Soulfire Vengeance - Ebonheart Pact PVE Guild

Luunia
Luunia
We are a helpful, communicative family of friends, open for all classes and all alliances, although being mainly an Ebonheart Pact Guild.
Right now we have 100+ members and we like to grow but also want to keep it on a level where all do have a chance to get to know each other better.
We run PVE dungeon groups and events on a regular basis and help each other where ever we can to get the best in game experience possible.
Guidance, hints and help for new players and beginners are natural for us.
We have guild bank and a store, a website and TS and will have a trader soon.
Slight RP is possible but not mandatory, but we like to have fun together and in the game.

if interested, please send messages, mails or whispers to either @Luunia, @trackrat or @helloua in game or post here and we contact you.

Let us build an extraordinary and fun place to be together.

Good Hunting,

Luunia
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!
  • Atrayu
    Atrayu
    Soul Shriven
    returning player looking for a guild. I'm currently lvling a healing Temp.. but, i have a vet16 Sorc and a Vet5 NB. have to say though.. im loving the Temp so far
  • ScottHD
    ScottHD
    ✭✭
    @ScottHD
    I'm interested. I just made the jump from ps4 so my main is only level 6. EP is my faction and I'm trying to get a grasp on keyboard and mouse so I'm kinda of all over the place and slow on the keys at the moment.
    Stamina Nightblade | Stamina Dragonknight | Stamina Necromancer | Stamina Templar
    @SenorDigidull | Looking for a Guild •
    • PC | NA •
    VR11 Nord DragonKnightEP
    41 Imperial NightbladeEP
    14 High Elf SorcererDC
    10 Breton TemplarEP
    12 High Elf DragonKnightEP
    PS4NA
  • Luunia
    Luunia
    Atrayu and @ScottHD,

you have found the right place, thanks for your replies. I will be in game today and send you invitations.
    We have a lot of friendly and helpful members in all level ranges ( from newbies to Vet 16).
    There's a very good atmosphere during our events and dungeon runs and in game chat, you will feel welcome and at home.

See you soon and Good Hunting,

Luunia
  • Luunia
    Luunia
    Greetings,

at this point I like to give all who are interested in our guild a bit more of an insight!

SOULFIRE VENGEANCE

We have a lore friendly government structure, based on the Nord/Norse clan structures.
    You start as a Squire..showing us your participation in chat or events will give you the best chance to get promoted fast.
    Once you reach a certain status you will get promoted to either Shield Maiden or Warrior. The differentiation is not dependent on your RL gender and totally up to you to decide. It might just reflect the gender of your chars or how you feel. There are several titles you can earn after you reached full membership, based on your input.
    We are a medium sized guild and like to keep it that way rather than having too many anonymous or inactive members by numbers.
    So far all of our members are active and involved, friendly and helpful.
    "One for All and All for One" is not just a nice phrase to us!
    And that comes from the top and goes to the bottom.

We have an age requirement of 18+.
    We have members in all time zones and our events are scheduled in a way all can participate in some of them during the week.

Our home alliance is the Ebonheart Pact, although we have members in the other two main alliances and cross char members as well.

Our main focus is on PVE right now but PvP will be in focus as well as we are open for everything our members and the game will challenge us with.

Soulfire Vengeance was founded by Queen Regent Luunia and Knight Commander Helloua, after a guild we were both officers in got disbanded by their leader without further notice. We founded this new one for the love to our former members and what we had established in a short amount of time. Once we had put a lot of energy and love into it, we found
    it worth keeping and making it an even better place for our members and us.
    Although we are new in ESO, the guild leadership has a long built up background. Going back to the times of Everquest and Everquest 2, followed by WoW and Lotro, I have been working in guilds as a leader or officer.

Our website is at http://soulfirevengeance.enjin.com and although it's just some days running now, you might want to check it out.
    You can contact us via in game mail or PM. Contact @Luunia, @helloua or @trackrat for more info or an invite.

Hope to see you soon for some "Good Hunting" together!

Luunia

Edited by Luunia on April 11, 2016 9:06AM
  • Luunia
    Luunia
    Hi All,

we are still recruiting! Right now we have 128 members and like to expend a bit more, but also want to keep it at a level where everyone has a good chance to get to know each other!
    Just finished two successful events this weekend...
    If you are looking for a trade oriented guild to make you rich in no time, this is not your guild.
    Like in RL all these schemes only work for those who are already rich.

Our focus is on team play and doing things together and have fun in chat....relaxed without any stress, with help and guidance for new players!

Contact me in game for an invite,

Good Hunting,
    Luunia
  • MizzCrazy
    MizzCrazy
    Soul Shriven
    Just got started as a Nord on the Pact side and Soulfire looks an interesting Guild.
    Would love a invite @Luunia! :)

PC NA
    * Aerwen Eleoren - Bosmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion - Lvl 33
    * Mirena Vervain - Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfell Covenant - Lvl 20
    * Linnea Thorsson - Nord Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - Lvl 4

|| Witches of Nocturnal || The Noore ||
  • Pupsy
    Pupsy
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite to the guild! I currently only have one character which is in the Aldmeri Dominion but I do plan on leveling a new character soon in the Ebonhart Pact so I figured I would ask for an invite. Champion Point Level 185 currently and growing. : )
    Hi there! My name is Vaht or as most people call me, pupsy. I am a somewhat casual PvE and casual small group pvp player. Dude, this game is totes fun and I love playing with friends while in a discord call.

I only have a dragon knight left to level and then i'll have one of each class at CP rank.
  • Taos
    Taos
    Hello, im fairly new to eso and looking for a guild to answer newb questions and people to chat with in general. I seem to have bought the game on release a couple years ago and put it on 6 / mo payments and forgot about it all after a week of playing until a couple days ago /facepalm. I am currently playing in the pact as a DK around level 8 or so and loving it so far.. in-game Täos
  • xnekrox
    xnekrox
    Interested @nekroblade
  • Luunia
    Luunia
    Hi All,

for everyone interested in joining our guild, please contact us in game. You'll rather find us there than here.
    Contact @Luunia or @Staine1 or @helloua for an invite.

See you all soon, stay safe and Good Hunting :wink: