The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

XP Anniversary buff becoming permanent for ESO PLUS member with at least one vr16 charachter

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an ESO Plus member I find the existing xp buff a nuisance, and wouldn't want an increased one.
    Options
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not give plus members unlimited CP and be able to choose their own levels?

In fact why not give plus members anything they want?
    Options
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell is up with some ESO plus members feeling entitled to more than they already got?
    You already get your Crowns and crafting bags everything is is a binus already. Stop the entitlement its sooo annoying
    Options
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    if they did if for non veteran 0-50 new characters i don't think that would be an issue, but with champ points at vet easily becomes p2w.
    Options
  • Rumba1
    Rumba1
    ✭✭✭
    No
    as an early subscriber I'm perfectly happy with the 10% xp boost.
    don't need any more than that.
    at cap already anyway.
    Options
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha a Perma cake buff for subs? Hellz yeah! I'm down with that.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruben wrote: »
    Give us a +100% xp buff for every VR16 char we have. Please, and thank you.

Id settle for 20% per character :P

Hmm account buff for progress....on top of CP

Ok
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the buff, but only on levels divisible by three, except Tuesdays, then it is levels divisible by 4.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    As an ESO Plus member I find the existing xp buff a nuisance, and wouldn't want an increased one.

Well,just dont use it. :)
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What the hell is up with some ESO plus members feeling entitled to more than they already got?
    You already get your Crowns and crafting bags everything is is a binus already. Stop the entitlement its sooo annoying

It's not like we asked for that cake,ya know.We also didnt bake it.
    I dont believe just us Plus members should have the cake either. Dont take it out on Plus members because they want something.Others who arent plus members ask for and get things done for the game.Heck,PvPers constantly demand things be done for them.
    As I said,everyone should have it.Just let it show up in our momentos every so often,randomly,without announcement.If someone checks their momentos,it is there for two or three days only.
    And if it annoys you,just ignore it. :)
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can use crafting bags as an argument when ESO+ members actually get them.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

It's not like we asked for that cake,ya know.We also didnt bake it.
    I dont believe just us Plus members should have the cake either. Dont take it out on Plus members because they want something.Others who arent plus members ask for and get things done for the game.Heck,PvPers constantly demand things be done for them.
    As I said,everyone should have it.Just let it show up in our momentos every so often,randomly,without announcement.If someone checks their momentos,it is there for two or three days only.
    And if it annoys you,just ignore it. :)

Ignoring things is not a good thing ever.
    ESO Plus members get
    1500crowns and 10% xp
    ESO Plus is 15$ which is the price of the crowns so them
    The xp gain is already a bonus. Ive notice ES Plus players are trying to get unfair advantages over others because they pay monthly. For example: (These were all threads on the forums) (Priority in Queues, 100% XP, Alliance Changes at will, Weekly Gold Loot, ect.) If ES Plus members should get anything it should be cosmetic only nothing that will give them an advantage over others. 100%XP will do just that
    Options
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus members already get an XP buff. Besides, ZOS wants you to buy XP scrolls. They've got you hooked now, sucka! :)
    Options
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I pay $15 for a month sub, then cancel 10 minutes later. Now I have access to 100% XP cake for 30 days. I level up all my characters to 50 or more easily doing this.

That would be the equivalent to ZOS selling a one month item cake in the crown store for 1500 crowns.

Already seeing the worthless assistants going for 5K each, this hardly sounds like something even remotely possible.

They could sell 1 month cake for waaaaaaay more than 1500 crowns a la carte.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
    Options
  • Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    hamgatan wrote: »
    Only if subbed continuously since early access..

Even though I stand to gain from this idea… no. We've already had one major revision to the CP system because older subscriptions had a pretty serious progression advantage - not to mention the non-CP cyrodiil instance etc.
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    DangerMan wrote: »
    Only ONE weekend (Fri-Sun) every month (every 4 weeks) with the 100% xp boost would be nice to get as an ESO plus subscriber.

I'm in for it. It's what we have on Swtor.
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ONE weekend (Fri-Sun) every month (every 4 weeks) with the 100% xp boost would be nice to get as an ESO plus subscriber.
    But double xp weekends in swtor aren't only to subscribers, right?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    But double xp weekends in swtor aren't only to subscribers, right?

Nope. To everyone.
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
    Options
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    As per title: what do you guys think about making the xp buff permanent to ESOplus members with at least one vr16 toon?

No, simply no, its unfair for people who also pay for this game, every scrubscriber should have the cake then, not just having a "Vr16" that's just a trick to leach people out of Cyrodill to do more PvE so ZOSe servers survive the Cyrodill Lagg and server issues.
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
    Options
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    I got better idea!

Insta vr16 + 300 skill points + pvp rank + achievements in crown store!

Seriously, why to play game if everything will be given on silver plate without any work?
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Taryf wrote: »
    I got better idea!

Insta vr16 + 300 skill points + pvp rank + achievements in crown store!

I support this
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    Really? People still look for a way to Pay2Win? wooooooooooow
    Options
  • olsborg