Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PS4 EU people to play with

Trikfut
Trikfut
✭✭
Hi there all you ESO lovers :)

I'm kinda newish to the game and really don't know anyone that plays it. My main is on AD but I have a DC alt as well. I play dps pretty much always lol.

I'm not well versed in the elder scrolls lore but i'm learning it with every quest/lore book i find. My favorite thing to do is explore everything.

My timezone is gmt+2 if that matters to anyone and I do own a headset.

Well thanks in advance for anyone who might be willing to be a eso buddy wiith me.
"Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar