Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

7-4-2016 constant whiffing and refusal to load dungeons.

wskill
wskill
✭✭
So i got to shadowfen and this happens; every enemy i try to heavy attack i whiff through, its literally impossible to hit anything with a heavy attack, often my uppercut also refuses to knock enemies down (normal enemies)

Next up i cannot enter any dungeons that need to load, they are stuck in loading then after about a minute they log me out with the message my internet connection is bad wich isnt the case since at the same time i can simply enter the psn store or go to my browser to look up server status etc.
When logging in again i get a short popup of loading times being long but emediately am back in the game again np, this happened 3 times in a row before i quit trying to go into the dungeon and just went to attack a area boss but before it a dremora rift happened and i fought a storm atronach who i couldnt hit either, just kept hitting through it and died cause of it. Then i logged out and made this thread.

Thanks for ruining my evening.
server: EU. platform: PS4. psn: Calamaistr (empty FR will be deleted)

Wskill: Breton, as nb, bow, alchemy, tailor, woodsman. pec: hooded.
-
Ipos: Redguard, strm sor, mace & shield, enchanter. pec: beard and mohawk.
-
Friend: Altmer, siph nb, healstaff, sage. pec: slim.
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    i removed wrecking blow from my active bar / not using it anymore and now everything is k. (havent tried entering dungeons anymore, did a few interior quests though)

-
    -
  • wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    Heres a vid for the devs to show what i mean (not showing the not knocking down part, that happens occasionally against monsters that yes' can be knocked down, have not been previously knocked down/cooldowned but just refuse to combined with skill not dealing damage, but this is worse) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVaZPQ1OPdM

-
    -
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    What level is your character?
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What your seeing is Lag. Basically, the local client is where you play your character, but data needs to be sent to the servers to register hits and then sent back to your client to show what happens on the screen. Not sure how much has to be sent back and forth for you to see something locally, but there is traffic.

Other people have reported this, but do check somethings out on your end. Is your Internet Connection still in good shape? Cable modems for example can run fine one day, then the next run bad because some squirrel chewed on a cable. Or, you have people in your house or on your wireless access point streaming videos.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wskill
    wskill
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    What your seeing is Lag. Basically, the local client is where you play your character, but data needs to be sent to the servers to register hits and then sent back to your client to show what happens on the screen. Not sure how much has to be sent back and forth for you to see something locally, but there is traffic.

Other people have reported this, but do check somethings out on your end. Is your Internet Connection still in good shape? Cable modems for example can run fine one day, then the next run bad because some squirrel chewed on a cable. Or, you have people in your house or on your wireless access point streaming videos.

I have no squirrels, no wireless, and no people in my house :)
    And i already emediately checked if my internet was problematic wich it wasnt, i could np surf, look at videos that loaded normally etc, went back to the game; still same.

-
    -
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

the lag is deffinetly on the server side not the client there are SOOOO many lag issues lately that I can't bring myself to do the cake grinds for more than 1.5 hours before I get too pissed t continue and it is NOT just me having these issues everyone I know is having them.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons