The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elven Hero Armor

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you ZOS! looks perfect. but also looks buggy on several characters. Gives u much much bigger chest/boobs :P
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was obligatory to purchase it because high elves are my favourite, looks pretty neat on my Dragonknight :).

Front:
    Faarawae%2BAltmer%2BHero.jpg

Back:
    Faarawae%2BHero%2BBack.jpg

A couple of random shots (it was night-time so I had to take them inside an inn, I tried my best with the fireplace lighting!)
    Faarawae%2BHero%2BHood%2BPunch.jpg

Faarawae%2BAltmer%2BHero%2BStaff.jpg
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it! Looks a bit odd with the open back when you have a hood on, but looks great in that same area with hood off.

Fortunately I normally hide helm anyways :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I like it! Looks a bit odd with the open back when you have a hood on, but looks great in that same area with hood off.

Yep I thought the same thing while running around with the hood on, kind of looks like she has a bag on her head from the back! I much prefer it without the hood, which is good for me because I normally hide helm too.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hide the hood on my Altmer, but I hate her hair color.

But the costume looks great on all my other characters, which is amazing because they all have very different body types. I'm really happy with this one, especially when I think of how disappointed I was with the Nord Hero costume.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How much is the costume?
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is the costume?

2000 Crowns, same as the Nord Hero costume was.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is the costume?

2000 Crowns, same as the Nord one was.

Edit: Abielle beat me with almost the exact same sentence oops
    Edited by ListerJMC on April 7, 2016 3:57PM
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atlast my khajiit have bewbsHZiR1cX.jpg
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Thank you ZOS! looks perfect. but also looks buggy on several characters. Gives u much much bigger chest/boobs :P

Don't you dare get those breasticles nerfed or ill sacrifice you to mehrunes dagon myself.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks so bland I can't understand why it costs 2000 Crowns.

I did not even recognise it from the trailers. At least the Nord hero armor was distinct.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »

Yep I thought the same thing while running around with the hood on, kind of looks like she has a bag on her head from the back! I much prefer it without the hood, which is good for me because I normally hide helm too.

Well have to remember the original had a cloak covering the back (and more than likely what gave the set it's hood).
    #SavePlayer1
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xundiin wrote: »
    ListerJMC wrote: »

Well have to remember the original had a cloak covering the back (and more than likely what gave the set it's hood).

Yeah, I feel like the hood looks a little out of place without the rest of the original cape. The way it is I think it looks better hood-less.