The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Hard Rock an Metal Fans Clan

lizardking07st
lizardking07st
Soul Shriven
Join exclusive The Metalpower Clan and let us trade and fight togehter. Drop me a message to Lizardking07st on psn
Brothers in metal united we stand!
  • JimmyKeal
    JimmyKeal
    Are you Ebonhart Pact? I love rock, metal punk so this looks like a cool idea!

Hit me up if you're looking for members :) it'd mostly be for trades and PVE, not touching pvp for a while.

PSN: JimmyKeal
  • lizardking07st
    lizardking07st
    Soul Shriven
    Grett. Going to add you
  • lizardking07st
    lizardking07st
    Soul Shriven
    The first next which join the group and the clan will get 50 Ingame Gold as welcome preent. Metalladies are also welcome
  • lizardking07st
    lizardking07st
    Soul Shriven
    The next 10 who join the group and the clan will get 50 Ingame Gold as welcome present. Metalladies are also welcome