The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank Manager Revived not working

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
A couple weeks ago I met this addon which is a real time saver. Not only I don't need to move my crafting items manually, always checking if I already have a stack of them or not but it also pull items required for crafting writs automatically.

But recently, it stopped working. At first I ignored but today I check the settings and it was all reverted to default values. I recreated the profile, with my personal choices of what to keep and how much I want, but no, nothing work. Checked Minion to see if there was an update and no, nothing again.

Anyone experiencing this issue?
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT's working. However, since last patch, it happens to "hang"/"freeze" every now and then. A /relaodui should reset it and all will be fine again.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you got freeze with Bank Manager, there is a delay option in settings to make some pause between moves.
    Just set 10ms it will be fine.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, @Ayantir .