The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Aldmeri Dominion] Looking for a small - voicechat using - guild

Shurayus
Shurayus
Hi there,

i am looking for a small guild that takes part of the Aldmeri dominion. the main purpose why i am looking for a small guild is, that i want to have some voice-chats. I am currently in a German guild and a traders guild. My main character is currently VR 15 next to VR16. I like to talk with people and moreover i have to practice "speaking English" :)

I hope there is any guild that could use some help with dungeons or pvp and all the other stuff which can be done in TESO. At the moment my main time where i am playing is in the evening. In addition to that i m very interested in having chats with other people as i mentioned above. Moreover i think that the guild i'd like to join should not be too crowded, maybe around 10 - 50 active players.

In conclusion to my post, i'd like to say that i ve got around 16 years of MMO experience and i am playing teso since release, first on pc now on Playstation 4.

My PSN: Vesariilya
Character: Templar
Mainspec: Damagedealer / Healer, but sometimes when i catch up my shield and 1handed sword: Tank

Just send me a message and i'll look forward if i'd like to join your guild

Greetings Vesariilya