The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc Healer ;)

x_t7ink_x
x_t7ink_x
✭✭✭
Ok so I've been grinding my 'Baby Sorc' and with all the laughs of the 'pet build' I thought lets have a little fun :)

Next thing I know I'm in dungeons replacing the healer and watching no one die.. Introducing the dawn of the Twilight!

Ok so you have the usual Sorc damage bar duel wield or Destro and a Resto bar with healing springs, Mutagen and your Twilight! That's right forget breath of life, twilight hits harder, especially on crit, doesn't cost that much to cast and will cast on an extra player. Ok so down side:

No shards or repentance
No healing ultimate (but lets be honest how often do we use this)

With countless ways to restore magic and a Sorc and the good old resto restore attacks, you don't even need that high a recovery on Magic. Lets take this up a notch and go 5 piece Twiceborn with either (max magic or recovery) and then increased crit, pop on 3/4 piece Julianos and you should be looking at around a 72% crit on your duel and 69% without. If you are lucky enough to get the Maelstrom Resto then you should maybe think about swords of Torugs Pact and a Mosnter set.. Hey if we're going full pet build, why not crack out the Clanfear and... Derek (Maw of the infernal)..

OK so you may not be looking at the trials healer of choice for the moment but as an 'off healer' you're in there with decent finishing and damage skills. But for regular PVE dungeons it'd be my healer of choice. :)

Hope you've enjoyed the read :D
PS4 EU AD

Vet 16 DK High Elf Tank
Vet 16 Templar High Elf
Vet 2 Sorc High Elf
Vet 1 Mageblade Breton
Baby Stamplar Redguard
Baby Stamblade R.I.P.

'If your looking for Whit, I'd say you're half way there''

Raiders of the Lost Maw GM - http://raidersofthelostmaw.wix.com/home
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/253838968292827/
Community Page owner 1.2k members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElderScrollsOnlinePS4EU/
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've recently started to try a sorc healer and it has been quite fun.

GottBeard posted a very detailed youtube video on the sorc in the healer role.
    https://youtu.be/TRXkowVYRNE
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I have been doing with my latest toon, and what fun it is to play!
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Twilight healing is fairly viable right now actually. Has some upside and downsides. Upside is it technically hits harder than BoL on 2 targets AND still does dps. Furthermore, you can easily enough swap destro-resto(while still having Twilight for emergency on destro bar) and easily pull 10-15k dps without an ultimate while still "healing". Also, Energy Overload+Twilight is great, you do great damage and you get magicka back, enabling you to literally spam Twilight heal if needed.

Downside, other than lack of Shards/Repentance(which can be kinda sorta mitigated by use of Master Resto staff I suppose), is you have to babysit your "BoL". Twilight has 10k health, a cast time and an annoying bug where if your Twilight is unsummoned and you impatiently click "summon" twice in a row(intending for it to summon and heal), it will instead summon and insta-unsummon and you'll have to summon it again...
    In damage-intense situations I pretty much spam shield to keep her up(doesn't help much there's no healthbar in group window or anything for Twilight that I could see easily). There also seem to be a few weird occurences(? Not sure if it's bugged or there's just some giant damage spike killing her that I'm missing) when Twilight ALWAYS dies, leaving you without your main heal. For instance, no matter how many shields I spammed I was somehow unable to keep her alive at the Eye boss fight in vet ICP. Had little issue on other bosses but she pretty much vaporized on cast on this one, not sure why. She also ALWAYS dies when we defeated first WGT boss for some reason(not quite as crucial as that's when fight is already over but still). And of course Warden's portals in ICP kill her, meaning you have to find time to summon her in between dodgerolling orbs/portas and at exact time when your whole group is probably in dire need of OP heals after that fall.

Oh another litte but annoying thing is it's literally impossible to unsummon Twilight(asides from aforementioned bug that only works upon summoning her). So if you want her to stop attacking, say in PvP or on CoH last boss, or for whatever other reason, well, too bad.

That aside, I'm actually great enjoying healing on my sorc now:) I have 5 pc Spellpower Cure set, about 45k magicka, my Twilight heals crit for ~17k, I still do more than decent dps and having to find balance between dps-ing, healing and magicka management in between brings a whole new kind of fun to being a sorc :tongue:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest Trinimac's Valor set?

It adds the AoE heal, which fits the healer's theme. It will drastically improve the life span of your Matriarch and add a bit of DPS.

I've ran in Groups with my build, the heals from Trinimac takes some of the pressure off.

It's pretty good...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds