Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Max level provisioning...

JahneeO
JahneeO
✭✭✭
I recently maxed out my provisioning. I did so just before defeating Molag Bal for the first time. I was turning my writs in at Coldharbor, but now they want me to go to Craglorn. I just started Cadwell's Silver and as far as I can tell, will not make it to Craglorn for a bit. Question is, is this a glitch or can I really not turn in any max level writs until i get there?

Best Answers

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can get to Craglorn from your alliance's capital city, a guy in a wagon shows up with a quest marker over his head. Ride with him to the main city in Craglorn and you can turn in your writs there.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    You can get to Craglorn from your alliance's capital city, a guy in a wagon shows up with a quest marker over his head. Ride with him to the main city in Craglorn and you can turn in your writs there.
    agree.gif

No need to do Silver or Gold first ...
    :smile:
    Answer ✓
  • JahneeO
    JahneeO
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, thank you @wayfarerx. I was getting worried I'd have to hold out maxing the others.