Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any belts show up with Trinimac Robe?

snoogadooch
snoogadooch
✭✭✭
I've tried a few style belts and only the buckle shows up. I'm trying to find something that shows up around the waist so I can dye it.

Best Answer

• UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    The belt is always just the buckle. Some styles only have one or two things that will ACTUALLY be dyed. Some have borders that will act as the third color.

Simple way to test the theory - take all your armor off except a belt. Bet only the buckle still displays.
    Answer ✓
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Don't all belts show as just the buckle? The rest of the belt is part of the jack or I could be completely wrong. ..
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% on that. All I know is that belt dye only does the buckle on this robe. Wanted to do the belt
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the belt is always just the buckle.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    The belt is always just the buckle. Some styles only have one or two things that will ACTUALLY be dyed. Some have borders that will act as the third color.

Simple way to test the theory - take all your armor off except a belt. Bet only the buckle still displays.

I'm a dummy. Why didn't I think of that?