The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

XB NA BWB DC

allmoney01
I must say that the covenant is in a sad state of affairs within blackwater blade on Xbox one NA server. I know we lost a lot of our experienced players when the CP zerg went to Skeleton Key, but don't tell me that Daggerfall's previous dominance was solely a product of CP re-roll. I know there are still some experienced guilds out there that play in non-vet, at least one. I just see a ton of misguided action.

I've been doing my best to teach new players about cyrodiil and the AvA combat mechanics in BWB. I unfortunately don't have time to start a guild to train recruits so I have a simple request. If the experienced players could take a small amount of time to even pass down some tips and tricks to the nub zerg it would go a long way to bolstering our forces. I'd hate for the newer players to the game to be discouraged from PvP or DC for the perception of incompetence. I know most of the experienced players have max CP and plenty of v16 toons to not even bother with BWB anymore but we need some Ray of light.

So if you have a bit of experience and a little time, please start up a pug and do what you can to educate them. Even if you end up just forming the group giving them a quick boot camp then passin the crown. This evening we were besieging a keep when the ADs repaired the wall behind and in front of a good 40 players to their astonishment, all the while ignoring my warnings of what was happening as it happened. This shouldn't be happening!
  • superZ
    superZ
    ✭✭
    I haven't been in BWB since the CP removal thanks to vetting out the character I had in there prior. But I'll be making a sorc before too long and I may just try it out.

I do like my champion points on my newbie characters though...
    XBOX 1 NA

gt: ll super Z ll
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    DC was consistently winning the campaign the last time I was there. I have a fellow guild member that plays DC in BWB, and she tells me how horrible DC is in BWB nowadays. I see AD is doing good in BWB the last time I hopped on a low level alt that will eventually get vet out.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to return, but too busy grinding VET characters for the DB update.

Damn shame too, I miss the old BWB, lots of fun there as an off healer.