The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Has anyone else noticed these issues in pvp? XB1

Darsaga
Darsaga
✭✭✭
I have mostly played my Magic DK in PVP since the TG update. Quick rant this class still suffers greatly from every angle. How ever it is probably the most fun I have had in a long time in PVP winning 1v1s and 1vX.

Now for a couple of the major bugs I feel I have experienced...I say feel because I hope I'm just losing my mind.

1) Innerlight/Magelight: I run into a lot of Magic NBs as of recent times and there infinite cloaking. According to the skill it reveals hidden enemies and does not allow them to return to stealth for I believe 5 seconds? I do not currently have the game on so that could be a give/take number. Anyway the issue I feel to notice is the return to stealth. Being a Magic DK there is no denying I am standing right on top of them as they enter stealth. I pop my inner light.....no NB to be found. I even try recasting still nothing. It has happens almost every time.

2) Talons: I actually took these out of slot because they almost never work for me. This is an odd one...when walking/riding around on my mount the skill is lit up ready to use. When standing around I can cast it at will. When in combat sometimes the skill is grey and will not even let me free cast it, even if the target is out of range, it simply will not work.

3) Health Bar: This is happening in 1v1s out in the middle of no where so lag should not be a huge issue, though it definitely happens if I get close to large fights. Someone will hit a couple of attacks and mediocre damage is taken one or two more attacks and I fall over dead with over 60% health at times. Is the health bar not updating properly at times?

4) Bar Swaps: I used to switch to my buff bar pop igneous, armor, healing ward if needed, then swap back to attack bar. Now nearly every time one or even two of those skills do not activate, I try attacking and realize my bar also never switched. Or the bar does switch but it cut off one of the buffs I was trying to cast. I have tested multiple controllers and they all have the same effect.

5) Molten Armaments: For the love a god please do something about this ZOS! Lately I have not been able to mount for what seems like ages. It makes the life of a slow Magic DK brutal. The perfect scenario has played out more times than I want to remember. Which is me running from one keep to the next never being able to mount. I am using this as my main buff for the nearly 40 second uptime. The problem is I hit random people with it and they have the 40 second buff as well. We go opposite directions they encounter another enemy and I'm stuck walking, or getting jumped because I can't get of of the old combat area quick enough.

I would suggest if someone is not within x range of me they lose the buff so I am not stuck walking everywhere. I have died respawned at a keep and not been able to mount for over 30 seconds as well. It's terrible!

I guess that is a good chunk from just playing one class since dlc let me know if you have had the same issues or if I'm just crazy!