Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for partner for 2x XP grinding next week

TheForseti
TheForseti
✭✭✭
As the title says, I am looking for someone to run with as much as possible during 2x XP next week. I'm a Central Time, PC player with following characters:

-lvl 40 Stamina Templar DPS Ebonheart Pact
-lvl 10 Dragonknight Tank Aldmeri Dominion
-lvl 10 Magicka Sorc DPS Aldmeri Dominion
-lvl 10 Stamina Nightblade DPS Daggerfall Covenant

I am looking to get as many of these characters to VR16 as possible during the double XP. I think the best grind spot will be the Northwest corner loop of Rkindaleft in Wrothgar, so having Orsinium DLC would be ideal. Obviously the Imperial City Sewers are the best XP grind in the game, but I am guessing those will be infested with gankers which will greatly diminish XP gains. I am willing to get a ring of Mara for me and each grind partner on each character.

I believe the Rkindaleft loop can net about 1M XP an hour in ideal circumstances. To get a character from lvl 10 to VR16 takes almost exactly 15M XP. ZOS has confirmed that the 2x XP buff from the Jubilee Cake lasts for two hours and can be consumed an infinite number of times for the week (via the ESO Reddit) starting at 7:30pm EDT on April 3, and concluding at 7pm EDT on April 10. ZOS has also confirmed Jubilee Cake will stack with all other XP buffs.

All possible XP buffs, to my knowledge, are as follows:
-100% for Jubilee Cake
-50% from Psijic Ambrosia OR Crown Store XP Scroll (these are mutually exclusive, meaning you can't use both at once)
-10% group bonus
-10% ESO Plus member bonus
-10% Ring of Mara bonus

Additively, this equals XP=1+1+0.5+0.1+0.1+0.1=2.8x XP earned (the extra 1 in this equation is for the default 100% rate for XP earned)

If Jubilee Cake stacks multiplicatively with all other XP bonuses, this equation becomes XP=(1+0.5+0.1+0.1+0.1)*2=3.6x XP earned

So, with 15M XP needed at 1M XP an hour default, this would normally take 15 hours (in ideal circumstances).

With additive stacking this becomes Time=15M/2.8M per hour=5.36hrs to grind lvl 10 through VR16
With multiplicative stacking this becomes Time=15M/3.6M per hour=4.17hrs to grind lvl 10 through VR16.

Now, I don't think it's practical to assume 100% efficiency on an XP grind over several hours, so let's very conservatively estimate 50% efficiency.
This would make the additive grind 10.72hrs, and the multiplicative grind 8.34hrs.

So I am actually going to assume it will take about 12 hours per lvl 10 character.

I will be available to grind Sunday night from 6:30PM Central until 12:30AM Central.
Monday-Friday 5PM-1AM Central.
Saturday All Day
Sunday All Day until 2x XP ends @6PM.

Let me know if you're a PC player & you'd be interested to grind, you can post on this thread, send me a private message, or message me in game @The_Forseti!

Also, feel free to make this a hub for individuals looking for grind partners. Be sure to leave your time zone, platform, alliance, and availability!

For more information on the 2x XP celebration, please refer to the following link:
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/03/29/celebrate-esos-anniversary

Thanks for reading!
PC-NA | CP 1,400+ @The_Forseti