The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alright, whos the culprit?

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
The note reads 'April Fools from the addon community', nice one!
wxqjgi44uinj.jpg
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what the devs have been working since TG release. That and the crown store stuff.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a wild guess, but maybe the addon community? :D
    I may or may not have been the one who wrote the code...
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    This year, it was the good guy who did the joke, next year, it will be me and some jokers already know what I'm capable of :o
    Edited by Ayantir on April 1, 2016 4:40PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i already mentioned what the note said lol.

At first I thought it was Zos because it was a bit before midnight. Then I read the note.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11t1ew.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to stop by and give an Awesome to whoever thought these April Fool's day jokes up.
    Nice job guys!

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA