Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Game crashing xbox one na

imapogostick
imapogostick
✭✭
Title says it, crashes back to xbox home screen.any suggestions?
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    Yeah, get ignored by devs while they work on more *** to fill the crown store to take your money instead of fix their broken game.
    Edited by Shaloran on April 1, 2016 8:27PM
    Options
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Lol yeah for real. Coulda got at least a currently checking on it reply or anything
    Options
  • RilenIndoren
    Game crashes randomly. Am i paid sub player. Would like to see a response.
    Options
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Just froze in a dungeon didn't even kick me back to home screen played for one min woo
    Edited by imapogostick on April 3, 2016 3:41AM
    Options
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭

They never respond. I think the point of these forums is just so players can vent. I've not seen any evidence that developers actually respond or use this info to fix anything. We've been complaining to a brick wall the last 9 months.

Oh there is one exception. The very minute you try to sell an item or post that you are looking to buy, the ZOS swat crashes through your window with flashbangs and shuts down your post, pronto.
    Edited by Methadone_Man on April 3, 2016 3:50AM
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
    Options
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭

They never respond. I think the point of these forums is just so players can vent. I've not seen any evidence that developers actually respond or use this info to fix anything. We've been complaining to a brick wall the last 9 months.

Oh there is one exception. The very minute you try to sell an item or post that you are looking to buy, the ZOS swat crashes through your window with flashbangs and shuts down your post, pronto.

OH YAAAA! (Like the Kool Aid Man) Sell yo [snip] at the guild traders!

Seriously though this has happened to me several times since the update.

[Edit to remove censor bypass.]
    Edited by DephlaterMouse on April 23, 2016 10:44PM
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
    Options
  • ForlornBeliever
    This tends to happen to me most while in the dlc. I literally just loaded my main who's in Wrothgar and it crashed but was playing on my other character for the last few hours fine.

@Methadone_Man: Two exceptions, post anything related to BUMP and they'll take action on that too.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally fed up with this freezing and locking up my xbox. I came back from a break during IC release and wanted to play the new content. So far I have only managed to get one character through Wrothgar and another about halfway. Have not even started TG yet. Having played since beta and I can honestly say, I have never experienced such a nightmare as Orsinium. This daily routine of just trying to get writs done is a joke not too mentions quests. Crashing or freezing on every character I log into that just happened to be logged out in Orsinium. No other place does this to me but this city. Everything you click on makes you crash. I have 1 Tb fiber as well and have no issue with any other multiplayer game. Is ESO just getting too much for xbox too handle? I am starting to get worried that all this locking up from this game is going to destroy my xbox....:( Does Zos even acknowledged that they are looking into this or planning a fix before my console bites the dust from this nonsense?
    Options
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Good luck trying to find someone to help you too
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Freezes are even worse...

It crashes back everytime? Do you get logged in on a character at all? Sometimes I try the EU server to see if it is NA server related.
    Edited by QuebraRegra on April 21, 2016 10:03PM
    Options
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭

Freezes are even worse...

It crashes back everytime? Do you get logged in on a character at all? Sometimes I try the EU server to see if it is NA server related.

It's been better only had like two crashes since the update... I can log in and play a bit then crashes back to home. Seems like it happens when there's a lot of people.Just sick of trying to taking a keep and half my team and myself all get kicked out.sign back in to spawn next to npc and in the castle with no team around... woo
    Edited by imapogostick on April 23, 2016 5:36PM
    Options
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    i get on for five min max then crash the have to try to start the game 2 or 3 time then play for five then crash again
    Options
  • BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    this game is too unstable. It's "Fallout: New Vegas at launch" unstable. It's "Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood at launch" unstable.

Details on bug... in case anyone is listening.

- WAYSHRINES in certain towns.

I remember that when Orsinium came out, only the area around the Orsinium wayshrine was buggy. Then Thieves Guild came out and this instability spead to...

- Elden Root... this place crashes a lot
    - Abah's landing. Super laggy, super low framerate
    - pretty much being in any city/town can make the game crash

It also seems that sales make the game more unstable. Like ZoS needs to add more server hardware. It's like the XBOX servers could be experiencing higher than expected traffic or something.

I love playing this game but having the game crash constantly is annoying. I swear that this game crashes more in an empty Orsinium than during a full on zerg in a crumbling fort in Cyrodill.
    Options
  • troy_brady
    Can anyone even login at this point? I get up to character selection and my game crashes and sends me back to the Xbox home screen.
    Options
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    As of this post, Xbox Live is having a system-wide outage. Check www.xbox.com/status to see any updated info
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
    Options
  • ForlornBeliever
    troy_brady wrote: »
    I get up to character selection and my game crashes and sends me back to the Xbox home screen.

Same here. Every character I try just crashes instantly.

Edit: Now I can't even load it. Game crashes as soon as I get past the Update Info.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on April 23, 2016 9:03PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
    Options
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Game crashes out of Character Selection screen. Was actually having fun in Pvp for once too.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other online games work fine, xbox live is working fine, I remember this from before.

Expect to get a response saying it's xbox live for a few hours, then when they realize it's them, then a few more hours to fix it.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issue is still going on. Starts to load to character screen, then sends me right back to Xbox one dashboard. Gotta love the server connection for this game. I feel like I'm getting Rick rolled.....

Never gonna give you up!
    Never gonna let you down,
    Never gonna run around and desert you!
    Options
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I literally cant log on. my game keeps crashing after i select the na server
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the same on EU as well. Was fine up until 20 mins ago for me but now cant get past the character selection
    Options
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same here. I'm EU.
    Options
  • Sweatyrabbit
    PoS game, cant wait for the day another MMO comes to console!

Crashing at the character screen on NA.
    XboxOne - Sweatyrabbit86
    630CP+
    50 Redguard DK - Tank, DC
    50 Imperial Templar - DPS/Healz - DC
    50 High Elf Templar - Heal - DC
    50 Khajiit Sorc - DPS - AD
    50 Redguard Warden - DPS - DC
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is crashing too @ZOS_GinaBruno are people aware of this?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • JakelDK
    JakelDK
    ✭✭✭
    same here:(
    Options
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having this issue all day today. I've been playing for a few weeks without any major issues. Then the stupid patch came out a few days ago and I've been having issues ever since-- severe lag and crashing the last two days, and today it straight-up crashes to dashboard every time I get to the character selection screen. I've tried everything to fix it. My internet and Xbox are both working, so it is not a problem on my end and I highly doubt the timing here would be a coincidence anyway.

Have this issue on both the EU and NA servers.
    Edited by MTibbs89 on April 23, 2016 11:25PM
    Options
  • Korgly
    Korgly
    guessing the servers are down? mine is crashing too when I try to load the character select menue.. thought I f'd it up because i reset my console b4 hand.
    Options
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Well....atleast it isn't just me....closed the game to run an errand, shut Xbox down. Come back, turn Xbox on, select ESO, character screen -> insta crash...5 times In a row now. I've never had this problem occur before actually loading a charscter. And this many people having the issue? Wtf....
    Options
  • pj84
    pj84
    Same issue, select server goes to load screen and shows it loading for a few seconds then goes black then dashboard
    Options
  • Korgly
    Korgly
    tried again after leaving for awhile and it loaded for me. for anyone who is checking
    Options
This discussion has been closed.