The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with Banker

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
For all the crisis about the cost of this guy, the banker should stay put. He is constantly walking away from me while I'm doing inventory management which closes the inventory window.
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh seriously? That's even worse! Why would they make the npc wander?

Edit: Did you summon on an incline or some sort of uneven surface? Maybe he had a pathing issue and was trying to get next to you.
    Edited by Seraseth on April 1, 2016 12:07AM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really? He only moves when I move and then it's kind of delayed...
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey,is he just your main bank account?Or does he give you a whole new place to store your stuff though?
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    The banker comes to you instead of the usual other way about is all.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The banker comes to you instead of the usual other way about is all.

Yes,I know that.I have the Fence assistant.
    So,you have just the same bank account.I asked because in another thread someone seemed to think you can save your main bank space by putting stuff into the banker assistant instead.
    I didnt think this would be the case,but ya never know.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I was in the Twice Born Star crafting area, no slopes, no flowers to distract, not even a cloud to catch the wandering eye.
    2. It's access to my regular bank, no new bank space with the banker.
    3. Really wish that you could access the bank at the crafting stations in Cyrodiil, it's a protected area free from AvA interactions.
    The Vegemite Knight

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I was in the Twice Born Star crafting area, no slopes, no flowers to distract, not even a cloud to catch the wandering eye.
    3. Really wish that you could access the bank at the crafting stations in Cyrodiil, it's a protected area free from AvA interactions.

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!

If it doesn't even work there then it's a complete waste of 5k crowns in my opinion. Geez not even in a neutral phased crafting station. Wow
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!

If it doesn't even work there then it's a complete waste of 5k crowns in my opinion. Geez not even in a neutral phased crafting station. Wow

It was adverised as not working in Cyrodiil when they announced it.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!

Yet the description in the crown store makes no mention of it. My opinion they need to make the descriptions more detailed. Make it clear what the limitations are.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on April 1, 2016 1:44AM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!

Yet the description in the crown store makes no mention of it. My opinion they need to make the descriptions more detailed. Make it clear what the limitations are.

Yes,you are totally right.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crownstore description stated that it did not work in Cyrodiil, saying that "War is bad for business". My point is that the crafting area is a protected zone, as far as I am aware. There shouldn't be a problem with me summoning the banker there. As it is right now, I simply put up with entering another campaign from the crafting station and then use the bank at the Cyrodiil entry point.

My tank is in V16 Armor Master so I'm not likely to go to Cyrodiil for any self crafting any time soon and if I'm crafting for someone else I'll be sending them their set pieces in the mail anyway. But if they end up doing any future crafting stations in AVA zones it sure would be nice to have my banker utilize the same magic that the crafting station does to get my mats to me while I'm there. It seems logical.
    The Vegemite Knight

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IC is in cyrodill. It doesnt matter that you are in a safe zone. You are correct it does say it wont work in cyrodill. Neither mention any other restrictions. Yet once you buy them you dont have guild store access nor guild bank access. The merchant doesnt say anything about not offering repair services or having anything for sale. People are buying these expecting them to be like the in game banker and merchants. Then are irritated and asking for reefunds because of the limited functionality.

I know people probably should check the forums but to be frank most people who play this game steer clear of the forums. The level of toxicity here is crazy. Even on tales of tamriel podcast they said the twitch chat on eso live and the forums are to quote them a "cesspool".
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on April 1, 2016 8:13AM
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't buy any of these assistants, but some of the "normal" bankers do the same. They just HAVE TO stay put, but they freaking don't.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the crisis about the cost of this guy, the banker should stay put. He is constantly walking away from me while I'm doing inventory management which closes the inventory window.

working as intended.... ;)
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD