The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZENIMAX YOU BROKE IGNEOUS WEAPONS

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
I am getting MINOR, not MAJOR brutality. Why did you break this skill? PLEASE FIX THIS.
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what the tooltip reads for Igneous Weapons:

SDn3kR3.png

But this is what it shows on my character screen after applying Igneous Weapons:

2KJO34W.png

Something weird going on here. It seems I'm getting BOTH Minor Brutality and Major Brutality instead of Major Sorcery and Major Brutality.
    Edited by Necrelios on April 1, 2016 12:18AM
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Igneous Weapons = Earthen Heart ability

Mountain's Blessing = Earthen Heart passive

You do the rest...
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »

You do the rest...

Right... I forgot about that. It does look like Major Sorcery and Major Brutality is applied but is hidden under the active effects as it just shows Igneous Weapons or Molten Armaments, so it's just a UI thing after all.
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting MINOR, not MAJOR brutality. Why did you break this skill? PLEASE FIX THIS.

DymEe.gif

You do the rest...
    Necrelios wrote: »

You do the rest...

Right... I forgot about that. It does look like Major Sorcery and Major Brutality is applied but is hidden under the active effects as it just shows Igneous Weapons or Molten Armaments, so it's just a UI thing after all.

Oh... -calms down-
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC