The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieve's Guild Quest "A Flawless Plan" Important Question

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the quest titled "A Flawless Plan" obtained from the Thieves Guild main quest, will I be able to travel back to the special zone you enter? I am at the point where I can travel back to Abah's Landing by interacting with a funny-looking Camel, but want to know if I can return to this place. I really want to know because of some interesting.... stuff....I have found here (no exploits just a feature about the area).@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , anyone? Thank you.

Best Answers

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found a way out of the map. Really want to explore it but need to fall like 300+ meters to my death to do this (mountains in background have no mountains behind them, just a HUGE drop).

Can't revive due to the "no revive" bug and definitely will not wait a couple months until it's fixed. So does this mean there is no way for me to come back and explore :(
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at that giant hole... I MUST jump in it!
    WqoFhoa.jpg
    IOKCu0m.jpg
    X4uO0Zg.jpg
    t1fBTLN.jpg
    KweZXSG.jpg
    It's not as amazing as most zones outside their maps, but I still want to see it especially because I cannot return.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think you were meant to revive at that place you found,so chances are they wont fix what you call a "bug".
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I dont think you were meant to revive at that place you found,so chances are they wont fix what you call a "bug".

Sorry, I should have been more specific. You misunderstood me.

There is a bug in ESO that plagues certain player characters since Thieves Guild released, where clicking (for me "X") to revive on spot when you die will simply not work. I can die to anything in any way possible atm, and cannot respawn. It is very annoying.

I have escaped the proper boundaries of zones MANY times, almost all of them, and falling to your death + respawning is part of the process. If I am soloing a Vet dungeon and die, I am forced to "spawn at Wayshrine".

Choosing to spawn at your death location like you always do results in absolutely nothing happening, regardless of anything else besides someone else reviving you. 200 Grand souls gems = nope, wayshrine.
    Edited by Vaoh on April 1, 2016 12:00AM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »

Sorry, I should have been more specific. You misunderstood me.

There is a bug in ESO that plagues certain player characters since Thieves Guild released, where clicking (for me "X") to revive on spot when you die will simply not work. I can die to anything in any way possible atm, and cannot respawn. It is very annoying.

I have escaped the proper boundaries of zones MANY times, almost all of them, and falling to your death + respawning is part of the process. If I am soloing a Vet dungeon and die, I am forced to "spawn at Wayshrine".

Choosing to spawn at your death location like you always do results in absolutely nothing happening, regardless of anything else besides someone else reviving you. 200 Grand souls gems = nope, wayshrine.

Ooooh,right! Sorry about that.I see what you mean now.I have had this happen to me only in one or two places.
    I was like
    "Hey,I have the right Gems!!"
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added an interesting intro. Took the jump. There is a SECRET AREA down there! LET ME REVIVE ZOS C'MON!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwee_okRVM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a question.What UI are using to make it look like Skyrim?
    And what sword was that.
    (ok,two questions) XD
    It does look interesting.Too bad you couldnt check it out.
    ps,
    I watched this on full screen and when you died,I almost hit the E key to revive. XD
    Edited by Volkodav on April 1, 2016 12:34AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what sword was that.
    (ok,two questions) XD
    ps,
    I watched this on full screen and when you died,I almost hit the E key to revive. XD

It's a V16 Greatsword of Fury. Not 100% sure of the motif. This is on PS4, so it's the basic console UI. I always disable the abilities on bottom for a clearer view.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And what sword was that.
    (ok,two questions) XD
    ps,

It's a V16 Greatsword of Fury. Not 100% sure of the motif. This is on PS4, so it's the basic console UI. I always disable the abilities on bottom for a clearer view.

Awe,now I am jealous.I am on PC and we dont have that UI,dang it. The sword looks right out of Morrowind.It's cool.
    Edited by Volkodav on April 1, 2016 2:37AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sharmony I know you are notorious for this kinda stuff (Out of Map like my short vid above). Do you happen to have a Sorceror who has yet to complete "A Flawless Plan" who can carry on this out of map mission for me?

I'm looking for a way out of Hew's Bane atm and am very close. ZOS is being much more careful with this zone. Since I no longer can return to this area I will provide the path I took to get there.
    Edited by Vaoh on April 1, 2016 6:32AM
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I, too, spend lots of time getting out of zones. I've not found any ways out of Hew's Bane yet, but spend a lot of time on the TG quest areas exploring.

Strangely, some of them are in places I spent a lot of time getting into back in the day.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what sword was that.
    (ok,two questions) XD
    ps,

Awe,now I am jealous.I am on PC and we dont have that UI,dang it. The sword looks right out of Morrowind.It's cool.
    Yeah we do, it works most of the time perfectly well without a controller (there are a couple of odd things you can't do, but it still works in general). If you want to use it though, I would set it up as a keybind toggle so if something doesn't work you can do a quick switch to the standard UI. I have it set on Numpad-<dot>.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp