The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wreaking Blow

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
Can someone confirm if it was taking off mighty and put to Therm because it's a timed ability... someone yesterday said in a post that they had confirmed this... looking for post can't find it...
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep points in might but put some Into therm
    Gold Company Commander
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's true?
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    So it's true?

Anyway yes
    Gold Company Commander
  • Kris_wbg
    Kris_wbg
    Unbelievable. That hardly makes sense... Figures.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone done tests?

Edit: Most mag classes benefit from Thurm so maybe this is a stam equivalent?
    Edited by D0ntevenL1ft on March 31, 2016 10:20PM
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not but ... I'm hearing it true...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do I know what to put my points,when the system in place makes little sense ... so we have test each line make sure we are spacing right, not read tool tips?
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables