The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggested addons ?

Zyrenia
Zyrenia
Ive been trying out a few addons and some i like, some i wonder if people have better. But most of all im curious as to what good addons you people use and want some recomendations. as well as any good sites for addons. Right now i know of esoUI and curse, even tho curse client installs addons in the wrong location ^^

I use SkyShards to see all skyshards on the map and i love it. would love similar addons for more stuffs. Lorebooks, quests, wayshrines and maybe more ?

Similary i use QuestMap to see all quests. but it dont seem to work 100%, some quest markers dont show, and some tells me there is a quest where its not. ( pre quest needed?) And some questmarkers show the same quest in more places then one.

AdvancedUI is another one ive tried and over all i like it. more info like numbers on hp bar, buff icons etc. But i have a problem that the minimap on it overlap the quest tracker so had to install Azurah just to move the quest tracker. So any Unit frame addon thats good would be appriciated.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really depends on what you want to improve! There's unlimited amounts of all different kinds of addons.
    I only began to use them recently, and so far its just 3:

I am using Roomba, so I can keep my guild bank under control. This addon scans all items in your guild bank, finds all the ones that could be stacked, it then instantly withdraws, stacks and deposits them, all while ignoring my current inventory items!

Next one I have is called NoThankYou, and basically has lots of options to block different things. All I'm using it for right now is the NoSpin effect, meaning if I perform an emoticon, it will not be interrupted when I go into my menus. It also pushes the rather annoyingly large messages about PvP related occurrences into my chat box rather than covering my screen.

And finally the most recent one was MasterMerchant, finally decided I should try it out, and its pretty good :)

All these were got from esoui, and I doubt I'll get any more.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a great addon roundup posted just yesterday: TESO Nation's Guide To Third-Party Addons.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion