The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group finder worked better before TG update

DjSolJAH
DjSolJAH
✭✭✭
Xbox EU

have waited hours in queue to find a group for pledges.. Never find a group

I find this hard to believe when The population for the game has spike since the update yet nobody is queued up? I have tried all class assignments with no results.

If by chance you do find a dungeon and someone leaves the group it will never find a replacement either. Pre TG I used this feature daily and would never wait more than 15 to be put into a group.

@zos_ginabruno is this a known bug or working as intended?
Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I would like to hear something about this too. I've seen several threads about it and honestly the game is hardly playable without being able to do the Daily/Pledges.

Any word on this or a link for direction would be great ZOS.

Thanks!
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Are there any DEVS that know what's going on with this at least? If you're not able to say could you at least say that you're not able to say?

I know the issue with the PC version not allowing full groups to que quickly, but is there anything being done about consoles?