Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagNB: Twice Born vs Twilight

Hauztein
Hauztein
✭✭✭
I am a MagNB dps and i DONT use a staff... a use DW for more dmg and SB for tank/aoe.

I plan to use 5 Julianos and 2 Spell... and instead of Kenas, since i dont use staff attacks, i could use 5 twilight for some dmg and healing, or Twice Born for Thief+Shadow. I dont do math... so i dont know what could be better.

Some ideas?

Thanks!
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does s&b perform on a Magicka build? Curious, as I would be interested in running something like DW/S&B.

Does the ability to not weave light and heavy attacks have a big effect on you?

Anyway, as your gear goes Twice born is always a strong set, nerien'eth and Engine Guardian can both be useful instead of Kena too, nerien'eth for damage, engine guardian for better resources.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How does s&b perform on a Magicka build? Curious, as I would be interested in running something like DW/S&B.

Does the ability to not weave light and heavy attacks have a big effect on you?

Anyway, as your gear goes Twice born is always a strong set, nerien'eth and Engine Guardian can both be useful instead of Kena too, nerien'eth for damage, engine guardian for better resources.

It's good if you want to tank. As a NB, you can pair the shield with double take for a fast permablock that evades attacks
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique